Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I've not had grandparents for years, the last one died when I was in my twenties, so I'm not really used to all that. I thought she could have returned the favour and cooked for them, but from the sounds of it, it's something Grandparents like to do.
Sorry to hear that ❤, they really are to be treasured! I probably won’t be saying that later though, after I’ve been round for dinner and I’ve had 23465 questions about how to work their new iPad! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Although it would be nice for Jess to cook for her grandparents, if I remember rightly Jess is an only child so I can understand the grandparents spoiling her and as Jess and Milli don't want children it gives her grandparents even more reason to spoil her. I thinks it's lovely, I used to go to mine every week until it got too much for them.

Reactions: 7
Ah, I've not had grandparents for years, the last one died when I was in my twenties, so I'm not really used to all that. I thought she could have returned the favour and cooked for them, but from the sounds of it, it's something Grandparents like to do.
In fairness, I doubt Jess ever insisted on it!
This is the woman who only bought her own iron and ironing board a few years ago, until then her Nan did all her ironing. She even sends her Grandad off with her ASOS returns.
There’s a difference between allowing your grandparents to spoil you and taking full advantage of them.

Jess is as lazy as they come. It suits her to go out and get pissed on a Saturday night then have her grandparents running around for her on a Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure Jess cooked her grandparents a roast not that long ago or am I imagining that

Reactions: 2
Sorry to hear that ❤, they really are to be treasured! I probably won’t be saying that later though, after I’ve been round for dinner and I’ve had 23465 questions about how to work their new iPad! 😂
Obviously because you are a young 'un you know all the workings and settings of all new fangled,modern technology:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t remember what day it was today so instead of checking a calendar, I just waited till Jess told me 😂

(Sarcasm btw, I’m not that bad!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw Jess’ grandad is so funny😂 also spotted some salad there on the buffet 😂 wonder what they wil be eating when poppy arrives

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for that dog! I legit FEAR that one day Jess is gonna get so fat she’ll sit on it accidentally and not notice and it’ll get sucked into her cheeks and never be seen again
She’ll then make further attempts to go viral over a missing dog that’s actually trapped between her arse cheeks.
New visitor to this thread and I’m feeling rather traumatised after watching them earthquake Reels of her jumping between outfit changes…
F7A88CE8-7F4B-449D-935A-B3979DAC374D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raging that she’s been gifted Philip Kingsley hair care stuff!!! I have to save so much to buy anything from this brand and yet again, she’s been gifted a whole set… and not long had the Matrix range gifted too!
Just shows she will flog anything for a freebie, she chops and changes who she praises depending on what she’s been gifted… sorry if I sound bitter 😞
I used to like Jess, but she’s just becoming so annoying since she’s become a “full time Instagrammer” as it’s her “job” now… I am starting to really go off of her very quickly…

Reactions: 18
Raging that she’s been gifted Philip Kingsley hair care stuff!!! I have to save so much to buy anything from this brand and yet again, she’s been gifted a whole set… and not long had the Matrix range gifted too!
Just shows she will flog anything for a freebie, she chops and changes who she praises depending on what she’s been gifted… sorry if I sound bitter 😞
I used to like Jess, but she’s just becoming so annoying since she’s become a “full time Instagrammer” as it’s her “job” now… I am starting to really go off of her very quickly…
Didn't she say it was for people with thin hair too when she has thick hair? Really crappy.

Reactions: 5
Totally gone off her too, since she’s now a full time insta Hun! One of the things I liked about Jess was that she was ‘normal’ and had a job outside of Instagram, she may have questionable hygiene habits, but she did seem pretty genuine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now she’s just going to accept anything and recommend anything that makes her money, she now lacks any kind of authenticity, I wouldn’t believe any #ad that she does, of course she is going to say she ‘just loves it’ - it’s her only source of income! 😡

Reactions: 12
Watched her stories tonight. Thanks for the heads up about her #ad parcel as I made sure I skipped right trough that. I refuse to give her views.
Guys she’s finished her boooooook. I hate how she says booooooook ( and many other words , mirrow, grummar) you know the book that has pages and you have to turn them in being able to read them. Not a great advert for her readly plug is it. Every single ad with her is a big fat lie and just many grabbing greediness

Reactions: 4
“Can’t wait for me friend to get here”. Just say it’s Poppy. Why you being so secretive!? 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“Can’t wait for me friend to get here”. Just say it’s Poppy. Why you being so secretive!? 💁🏻‍♀️
Poppy said she’s driving to Newcastle and wondering if people can guess who she’s visiting?! I don’t understand why they’re acting like kids trying and failing to keep a secret 🙄

Where does Poppy sleep when she visits? She must sleep on the smelly sofa 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.