Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you’ve been called out already. Bet she answered about 10 messages , yes you gave your job up to do this, yes you sound like a prick, you’ve done piss all the last few days. Good luck Jess with your future influencing and modeling , you need it. And omg the state of her!

She’s not replied to me 😂
Me neither !

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Replying to messages since 9am. You didn’t get up until midday. Lying grotty bag.
I don't believe her either ! She never replied to messages before so it's laughable the way she is pretending she has been !

And it's taken her all day but we all knew that #ad for shampoo was coming at some point...she's about to start selling her soul and integrity to the devil now she's no longer working!!

Reactions: 10
I'll hold my hands up and admit I've bought a few items of clothing she has tried on in hauls, although more so from like 2 years ago. I'm not a huge fan of her style these days, she just doesn't put as much effort in as she used to.

Shoots rough as duck, considering that insta is now her day job she really needs to get in the mindset that you wouldn't turn up to an office with bed hair and smeared mascara (well...you shouldn't but some people do 🤨) and to actually make herself look presentable. It's not difficult to run a brush through your hair and wash your face really.
She is destined to fail if this is how she approaches it all.
She's looked a hot mess every single day so far except when she's gone out for food. Other than that she's sat wallowing in her own filth dripping with sweat. She's foul. No brand would want to work with that surely??
I reckon she's loving her new career venture now that she can be even more slovenly than she already was. Mili needs to have a word. Poor bloke actually doing a days work while jess brings home headbands and those tit treat boxes 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shoots rough as duck, considering that insta is now her day job she really needs to get in the mindset that you wouldn't turn up to an office with bed hair and smeared mascara (well...you shouldn't but some people do 🤨) and to actually make herself look presentable. It's not difficult to run a brush through your hair and wash your face really.
She is destined to fail if this is how she approaches it all.
She's looked a hot mess every single day so far except when she's gone out for food. Other than that she's sat wallowing in her own filth dripping with sweat. She's foul. No brand would want to work with that surely??
I reckon she's loving her new career venture now that she can be even more slovenly than she already was. Mili needs to have a word. Poor bloke actually doing a days work while jess brings home headbands and those tit treat boxes 😆
All of this 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Exactly what I said before that she wouldn’t go to NatWest looking like today so why does she think this job is any different?

Reactions: 10
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Anyone else tried anything solely based on Jess?
I bought the bumble and bumble stuff and a playsuit from ITS which I wouldn’t have ever looked at had she not done the shoot.

She truly does look horrible doesn’t she. I wouldn’t even walk around my own house looking like such a mess, she needs to have some pride in her presentation

Reactions: 5
Smae
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Same, tried the bumble and bumble. Quite like it and still using the same bottle a year later!

I haven’t seen her posting her usual gousto meals but even that is a sign of how lazy she is. She’d rather pay for a box of ingredients than go Tesco/Asda and buy them separately? I understand the hype behind gousto if you’re a busy person with an actual job + life but Jess has so much time on her hands it’s unreal. Even when she was working it was only 2/3 days a week, she lounges about at home most the day and lays around in her grubby sweaty clothes. I don’t see why she has to rely on gousto boxes. In my opinion it’s just really lazy of her when she isn’t exactly the busiest most active person especially not now she’s a full time “shitfluencer”
Gousto boxes aren’t for lazy people or people with not much time on their hands, it’s to do with minimising food waste. We have Hello Fresh, even tho my husband only works part time. The amount of food we used to throw away was unbelievable, we chuck barely anything now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The only thing I’ve bought is the Fanola purple shampoo but I don’t really rate it tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.