Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no clue how that is apparently taking the mick 🤣 I just think it’s very clear from looking at her she’s a mash up of a variety of dogs.

For others, did Jess say if they found out what was wrong with her?
Not really as apparently D'Arcy was fine once they arrived at the vets ! She does have meds for her but didn't say what for ...and D'Arcy did give a little cough as Jess was filming her ...but looked fine tbh chasing her Teddy! I love my furry children lots but I have learnt that sometimes it's a good idea to give them 24 hours before you go to the vets with them...more than once I've gotten stung by a vets bill and mine have been perfectly fine after 24hrs and sleeping whatever it was off ! ...just my experience!

No mention of D'Arcy in her stories from her bed this morning??

Reactions: 2
Not really as apparently D'Arcy was fine once they arrived at the vets ! She does have meds for her but didn't say what for ...and D'Arcy did give a little cough as Jess was filming her ...but looked fine tbh chasing her Teddy! I love my furry children lots but I have learnt that sometimes it's a good idea to give them 24 hours before you go to the vets with them...more than once I've gotten stung by a vets bill and mine have been perfectly fine after 24hrs and sleeping whatever it was off ! ...just my experience!

No mention of D'Arcy in her stories from her bed this morning??
This has happened all too often with my 3 dogs. Vets love to hand out some expensive tablets for tummy upsets etc . I do the same if it’s just they’re off colour I wait atleast 24-36 hours . I will say she does love Darcey.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I guarantee she doesn’t feel bad because of the coffee. It’s more likely cause of all the tit she puts in her body day in, day out

Reactions: 12
I have no clue how that is apparently taking the mick 🤣 I just think it’s very clear from looking at her she’s a mash up of a variety of dogs.

For others, did Jess say if they found out what was wrong with her?
The lol and the laughing emoji seemed pretty mick taking to me

I hope I don’t tit myself at my friends house! Is she for fuckin real. Dirty witch. And she doesn’t love her followers. Drives me mad when she says that.

Reactions: 5
😂 it’s just a dialect thing
Like in Yorkshire we say me instead of my
I'd never even noticed the us thing. I say me, I'm from Manchester but now live in Cheshire and no one says me for my and my daughter got in trouble at school for saying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really just can't be arsed can she ...if it doesn't benefit her financially now she just doesn't bother...not sure who actually cares if she does a live tbh but she's getting very good at making half empty promises and then just not bothering at all !

Those jeans look bloody awful and so does that ridiculous hair band !

Guaranteed she will be well enough tomorrow to do her latest money making / affiliate linked clothing haul !!

Reactions: 11
Ladies, if you are after decent plus-sized leggings for exercise, I can recommend Adidas plus-size range. I got some of their's in an Asos sale and they are amazing. Stretch up over me gunt and stay there! Nice n thick, bit like Millie! (Size 24 and they are a 3XL)

You're welcome, ladies. No AFs from me 😊🤣
I second this. I have two pairs of these and they are fabulous!

Reactions: 4
I’ll have money on ….. she’ll be well enough to go to her grans house tomorrow for some beige food tho!! After a huge pile of beige food and pudding, do we think she will do the haul?! 😂😂
who even says that? Hope I don’t tit myself at my friends?!!!!! She’s just vile and gets worse by the day 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ll have money on ….. she’ll be well enough to go to her grans house tomorrow for some beige food tho!! After a huge pile of beige food and pudding, do we think she will do the haul?! 😂😂
who even says that? Hope I don’t tit myself at my friends?!!!!! She’s just vile and gets worse by the day 🤢🤮🤮
Is that what she said? I skipped through her stories and don't have sound on. She's getting worse, she's a dirty woman.

Thread suggestion: Jess just thinks she’s fat and fit, we don’t agree one little bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd never even noticed the us thing. I say me, I'm from Manchester but now live in Cheshire and no one says me for my and my daughter got in trouble at school for saying it.
I was very surprised the first time I heard people saying me instead of my. They don't teach you that in English class at school🤣

I was very surprised the first time I heard people saying me instead of my. They don't teach you that in English class at school🤣
Ha, ha, no they don't teach you Northern English 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.