Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Doesn't he work for a company that sells car parts or something similar? He's deals with customer service side I think ? I'm sure Jess said a while back when she was moaning about him working from home .
It’s just on the phone though and he’s still working from home so hardly hard work. He doesn’t even leave the house 😂 have you just seen their story. They can barely walk.

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
The awful Solomon showed a bridal range not long ago and it's for her as she was shooting at the same venue today. However, she was wearing some of the dresses from her range. I guess they should have been shooting both.

Em_

VIP Member
This as is popping up on every thread dim in in tattle. I'm guessing because I looked at the collection
Screenshot_20210604-182944.png

SuzyE

VIP Member
Just seen todays stories.
Obvious where she is lol.
I'm local (ish) but recognise that seafront anyday lol
Is it Southend or Southport?. A company l worked for did signs for arcades and a couple rang a bell?!

sleepisforwimps

Thank you, I'm going to get some. I want to try the chub rub, but I'm tight, so I'll give the talc a go at first.

I'm not keen on the dress, but that's because personally I don't like to wear tight clothing around my stomach area. However, it is one of the things that I admire about Jess, is that she doesn't give a shit and I also like that she doesn't wear shape wear. I think her hair looks really good this time. I think ITS messed up in regards to her hair.
Asda do a liquid talc in their baby care range which is fab. If not boots sell Lanacane which is great but more pricey

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I always think its like having little children when you travel with a dog, lots of stops on the way for wees and a drink and a snack...we always took our dog with us, part of our family and very much included in our holidays away in this country. Each to their own I guess.!
I think her dog gets really bad travel sickness if I remember correctly.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The only freebies I’ve seen her get revolves round food. Her fashion hauls aren’t that great especially as she seems to lie what size she has on. As a plus size girl myself I wanted to follow someone who gave me ideas on what clothing to wear but also shows what they are doing to achieve a healthy balanced lifestyle, something you don’t get with Jess. I’ve stopped following her now and follow someone else who is much more rounded in their goals. You have fashion hauls, shows how to do make up (I believe she is a make up artist) and is documenting her weight loss journey.
Please tell me it’s NOT KHM.

PinkandTwinkly

I thought when the pandemic hit it became clear that ‘influencers’ are completely pointless and spend most of their time trying to shill gifted products to impressionable people (Callie Thorpe) I really thought it would spell the end of the full time influencer and highlighted how unstable that kind of career is....
I think Covid had proved the opposite.
Lockdown restrictions over the last 12 months have made it very hard for companies to produce their own advertising / hold events to advertise and as such lots have user influencers as a cheap and covinient way to get their name out there and show their products

Whether this will drop off now, or stay who knows.
After all why pay for models, makeup artists, venues, shoots and advertising space when for less than half the cost you can sent items and a small fee to 100 instagrmamers and reach a similar audience

Cb2020

I’m pretty sure that Georgia Toffolo outed the process of “designing a collection” when she did her Shein collection? You say what your “target” is, so for Jess that’s plus size (which Adam said he had requested that anyway) and they then get their own designers - actual designers - to sort of pitch the clothes and you can change hems, sleeves etc. But it’s all pre-approved. I remember Toff doing a Q&A and being really honest about it. ITS is basically Shein, right? :ROFLMAO:

Editing to add: Emily Lucy Rajch recently launched her own midsize clothing company just to make sure she designed all of the things herself. Poor girl spent her life savings making flattering clothes for all sizes and then there’s Jess bringing back mesh tops and floral trousers like it’s 2012.
I think she had more a say in "design" for ITS than she did with pink clove. I remember when she talked about pink clove it seems they just had a rack of clothes she could choose from. At least being able to change hemline etc is a bit more hands on than that.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
It’s not her. I’m not sure on the rules so don’t want to give her Instagram page incase I get in trouble😂 She’s a plus size girl documenting her weight loss story. Very honest if she has set backs (she’s had a few) a refreshing change from Jess who I just find to be dishonest. Don’t get me wrong in the past I’ve been in denial especially when it came to my size but it clicked for me one day and I knew I was the only person who will change the way I am.
Is it justjoannesjourneys??