Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
I could have sized down to a 25 as it’s stretchy. No Jess you couldn’t ! It’s clinging all over ! Stick a big knicker on for starters 😂
That dress looks horrible. When she said she could go to a smaller size l couldn't believe it 🙈

I'm only 5'1" and love maxi dresses, but I'd say 80% of the ones l buy l always have to take to a shop to get about 4" taken off, so it works out costing more money.
I'll pass on her maxi dress and skirts, plus the arms look too long as well.

That top she has on with the jeans looks really uncomfortable and like it would ride up something rotten.

The only thing that looks nice is the pink dress with the shirred bust but I still wouldn't want to part with my money for its quality
That was definitely a nice dress. The only one for me really

Em_

VIP Member
I've noticed that she doesn't follow the blonde model, none of them seemed to interact with her.

Em_

VIP Member
Am I imagining it but when jess said she was going to Norfolk, didn't she hint that she was also going down for a reason she couldn't disclose yet
she did say that, but I cant see what it was for, as I’m not sure if there are any fashion companies it’s down there. I wonder if it’s just promoting the holiday, or she’s doing something in Newcastle tomorrow.

Em_

VIP Member
I really do hope her trip to Manchester isn’t related to Stacey Solomon’s restock of her collection...SS did say she had some surprises so there could be more styles to model 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it must be that, or her own collection?

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
He’s just on a phone so hardly taxing. I know it can be long boring days on a phone but god my 97 year old great aunt has less naps 😂
Doesn't he work for a company that sells car parts or something similar? He's deals with customer service side I think ? I'm sure Jess said a while back when she was moaning about him working from home .

Rvg

VIP Member
Shes done well for herself and I think she's still one of the influencers I actually route for and can be happy for when she gets to do things like this 'cause I genuinely do think she still can't believe its happening to her a little lass from the north east.

In the style is still the pits like and the owner is a grade A bellend.
I’ve never heard about this in the style guy and a few people have said he’s a dick. What has he said/done?

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
That tattoo on her foot is so crap 😂
I thought the smudged finger one was the worst but I was wrong! 😂

And taking a pot noodle with her? I’m guessing they didnt including dinner in her free stay - I’d I was ITS I’d be mortified she’s eating such utter crap the night before a photo shoot I was paying her for!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s made the decision to leave her job tbh. She’d have been better to get a few ‘influencer’/modelling jobs, save the income from that and then if it becomes more lucrative at least she will be ‘self employed’ with a decent amount of savings behind her. Wonder if it was a spur of the moment decisions?
What makes you think she doesn’t currently have savings?