Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I think this too. I wouldn’t want to do it either as a size 12/14 (with c section pouch I should add) 😐
I totally get you . As someone that’s been large then small now mid size I’ve always self tanned as I just can’t imagine getting everything out in front of a stranger.

Reactions: 1

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Its nothing to do with age. I just don't think it suits jess. I'm 35 and wear my hair a bit like this (mines a bit dragged through a hedge though). I certainly wouldn't wear it like this if I was modelling because I know that properly styling my hair is more flattering.
Compare the way jess looked in the Donald Stanley shoot compared to this and they're worlds apart.
Quite a few comments have mentioned her age, and how her hair should be more classy, that she looks like a 5 year old

MrsD_89

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for years and I live right near her. Don’t know her as a friend but we drink in all the same places. Sounds awful saying it as I actually used to like her content on insta but she’s just a fat lazy mess now and I honestly don’t think a full time career is going to work for her. On the plus side the nail salon she uses Baybays is one of my friends and I get my nails there , there’s no way she will be getting a freebie there 😂
I go there too 🙋🏼‍♀️ Baybay is lush but your right defo no freebies

Em_

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for years and I live right near her. Don’t know her as a friend but we drink in all the same places. Sounds awful saying it as I actually used to like her content on insta but she’s just a fat lazy mess now and I honestly don’t think a full time career is going to work for her. On the plus side the nail salon she uses Baybays is one of my friends and I get my nails there , there’s no way she will be getting a freebie there 😂
Sorry to derail as this is nothing to do with Jess, but have you ever been to longlox salon? I watched the show on iPlayer and I've been wondering what it's really like in there.
Again, sorry for going off topic.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
It’s in Gateshead, which is where I thought she lives or did she just work there? The show was called Angels of the North. They mainly seemed to do extensions, the salon was very pink and had flower walls and lots of Barbies in it, it looked like heaven for my 6 year old.
It’s next to the metro centre in one of the units near halfords it’s rougher than it comes across on tv

Nellyellie

VIP Member
My apologies guys, I didn’t mean to offend anyone that deals with pcos on a daily basis. When I wrote what I did I was more thinking of that neck fluff incident, the sweating close up videos and the pimple picking 🤪
Totally with you on that!
Sorry it’s a bit of a sensitive subject for me 🥴

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I like Jess but

I like her .But she like all the others that get a range.. ... For one it would be nice to see a POC get the same too .It always a white woman gettting a collection and never a Poc ( South Asian) ...Her collection is boring and so cliche
I agree I like Jess but this is so true

loubylou50

VIP Member
Do we actually know she’s going for another photo shoot?
As far as I know, no we don’t know for sure (unless I’ve missed it?) - she stated that she’s going to Manchester on Sunday, as she’s recently been there for the ITS shoot we’re assuming it’s something similar again!

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
Just noticed on the ITS Stacey Soloman range she modelled, it says in all the pics she is wearing a size 24. I could've sworn when it first came out, it said she was wearing between 24 and 28 depending on which outfit it was?? Or is it just me?
I noticed that. I think 1 item said a 26 but the rest were 24

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
I dreamt about Jess last night, I went to her house but it was a bungalow with a massive piece of land at the back .... she took me out there to show me & said she'd sold the land to a developer and they were building a huge Primark on it 🤣🤣
Sounds about right 😝😅

Tiffers

I think she's shooting for as in the style crappy collection. SS has said she's shooting for it today.
You're right as Adam has been sharing stories at a nice location and one of the other models from the ITS shoot shared the same location and it looks like Jess in the pic.
Screenshot_20210527-142335_Instagram.jpg

MrsD_89

VIP Member
I follow someone with 500k followers and she always reply’s. she’s also got 18 month old, does daily content and posts 2 YouTube workouts a week for free. Jess has no excuse bar laziness
Can you dm me who this is feel like I’d like to follow her