Jessontheplusside #17 Out for dinner at Sorella Sorella, with Wee Paul (brother or fella?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat crap but I genuinely don't know how she puts away all the rubbish constantly, and it's not just Christmas, without feeling absolutely rubbish.

Reactions: 6
And look, to be fair we can’t really see how many people were eating them. There could have been 20 plus people

Reactions: 2
And look, to be fair we can’t really see how many people were eating them. There could have been 20 plus people
This as absolutely true .... but I think in reality there was probably 4, maybe 6 tops 🤣
OK, potentially 8, a dessert each 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really like Jess but Jesus Christ her and Milli are twins lmao
I think if I didn’t know then I would definitely think they were siblings. I’m friends with a married couple & when we had a party one of my neighbours thought they were brother & sister 🤣🤣 since then I can really see how someone would think they’re related 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I showed a photo of jess and milli to my bf and he thought they were sister and brother lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just gorged down a chocolate shaped penguin and can confirm that if I feel this sick after that, she surely must just keep eating through the full/sick feeling? Or the more often you do it does it get less sickly…

(If anyone asks, I’m calling my penguin devouring a Tattle experiment.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually surprised that Jess’s diverticulitis hasn’t been playing up more. I know she was hospitalised over it but she’s still very lucky that it seems to be okay for her.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually surprised that Jess’s diverticulitis hasn’t been playing up more. I know she was hospitalised over it but she’s still very lucky that it seems to be okay for her.
Shes bery lucky, unless shes just not talking about it. It will come back on her soon enough. I've known a few folk with it and they only got away with bad eating for so long then really had to sort themselves out.

Reactions: 3
Chopstick curlers...I would never have imagined she would buy them because shes pure lazy and it takes bleeping AGES to do a full head.

Chopstick curlers...I would never have imagined she would buy them because shes pure lazy and it takes bleeping AGES to do a full head.
Exactly what I thought. Oh god I can't watch her do it bit by bit, she's gonna be on Instagram all day doing it.

• Haha
I did a full head for a night out a few years ago, think I’ve just got the feeling back in my arm 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.