Jessontheplusside #17 Out for dinner at Sorella Sorella, with Wee Paul (brother or fella?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt a little sad that it was presented to him with the words facing her camera to get a better video...
I didn't notice that, I thought it was really sweet that she put the effort into making it for him and he looked happy. It doesn't seem as nice of a gesture now I know she had the Happy Birthday facing the camera.

Reactions: 4
She looked so grey and lifeless when making the caramel shortbread, her skin is slowly turning the same shade of grey as her hair

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she eats like that every day. I’ve been eating crap since Xmas day and I’m constipated to duck and I am literally sick of crap food now !
😂 Me too, and Ive got 2 spots on my chin, have been out today to get some fresh veg to have a dinner tomorrow, senokot and face mask for me tonight 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A day in the life of Jess :
Food,cake,clean,watch Netflix
Repeat X 365

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A day in the life of Jess :
Food,cake,clean,watch Netflix
Repeat X 365
They never have a day out together, do they?
Like cinema, park/beach walk, visit a stately home or anything really that doesn’t involve food, alcohol or TV.
Funny that she only ever mentions using the Readly app when she’s being paid to! 🙄

Reactions: 11
They never have a day out together, do they?
Like cinema, park/beach walk, visit a stately home or anything really that doesn’t involve food, alcohol or TV.
Funny that she only ever mentions using the Readly app when she’s being paid to! 🙄
I was only thinking this, they never seem to do anything fun together. Quite a sad life actually

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the situation is with his family, as it looks like he spent Christmas and his birthday with her family. I'd have thought they might have spent his birthday with his family.

I wonder what the situation is with his family, as it looks like he spent Christmas and his birthday with her family. I'd have thought they might have spent his birthday with his family.
I was wondering the same, they look super stretched out.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering the same, they look super stretched out.
This was meant for a different thread, don't know how it ended up here 😵

Can't believe how many puddings were there on that table (must have taken ages to make them all!!)

Reactions: 1
I mean I would bloody love to have been at that party. Those desserts looked delicious and I definitely would have sampled a lot.

This was meant for a different thread, don't know how it ended up here 😵

Can't believe how many puddings were there on that table (must have taken ages to make them all!!)
I just read it on the other thread.. had to do a double take 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.