Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niki14

I don't agree with weight loss surgery being her only way.
Good for yous having it and losing weight and no disrespect to yous at all but I think jess just needs to become healthier in general.
Wls is huge and not to be taken lightly and I don't think it should be promoted as the only option.
Fastest yes 100% but not the only way.
Poppy had it twice and look at her. She's lost some weight but not what she should have.
It wouldn't be my personal choice but good luck to anyone who has them and again absolute no disrespect or offence meant

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I dont bother drying anything, just wear everything wet. I was just brought up in a family that only wears things moist.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
She said she was staying in South Yorkshire so to go all the way up to Blackpool seems a bit mad. Oh well, we were moaning about her not going anywhere, I suppose.

Is buying coats that don’t fasten a thing? Why would you want that? There are plenty of coats out there that are not meant to fasten so just buy one of those. Vanity squeezing yourself into a coat that’s too small and claiming that’s exactly how you like them is a bit odd.

New thread title suggestion:

Never travelled as far as Seattle, even walking to the shops is a physical battle

Last edited:
  • Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I like the fact that she shows how much she eats, unlike a lot of these bopo twats, like Callie Thorpe who pretends she eats salad all day, when we know she doesn't looking at the size of her. At least Jess doesn't put up a pretence of healthy eating. I agree Jess isn't helping herself with what she eats and some veg would be good for her and less salt, but at least she's honest about her food consumption.

Reactions: 28

Furnessian

VIP Member
Having been a size 30 myself, maybe even higher, there is an absolute world of difference in the quality of life between that and the size 22 that Jess was when I started following her. Life is so narrow when you’re very big. When you’re a 20 like I am now, you rarely have to consider your size when making plans. At a size 30, it’s a constant consideration. You can’t even book a restaurant without worrying you won’t fit. It’s no way to exist, take it from someone who has lived it.

We don’t often see her next to others and when we do, it’s always similarly built people like Millie and her mum, so you can’t really see her true size. I think when she does her hauls and try-one, because of the angle of the camera and her being on her own, she could be anything from a size 20 to a 30, you just can’t tell. But occasionally something will get through, like the Donald Stanley stories where she was waddling in the background, and she was absolutely massive. You just wonder where she will go from here. She’s gone from a small/medium fat to a large fat in no time and is currently nearer infinity fat sizes than where she was a couple of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Niki14

I'm a lot smaller than her but I can eat. I think because she's big she gets a lot of stick for her big portions but a smaller person wouldn't. Like there's a tiktok girl calls herself skinny fat bitch and she's praised for how much she eats. I think people just have different appetites and that's fine but if you weigh more you get judged

Reactions: 26

Whateverrr

I’m bringing up Nirvanagate again sorry. I couldn’t give a crap if she likes them or not. Having been a girl who likes grunge/indie bands in the early 90’s and being called an ‘indie sindy’ or having older men (it was always older men) demand I list all of a bands albums/members/songs if I dared to say I liked a relatively unknown band or wore a band t shirt, I don’t like that kind of music snobbery and I don’t care if you know the band that’s on your t shirt but you do NOT screw up Kurt’s face to tie your t shirt up in a fucking bobble ! What the hell is she doing ! Have some respect !

😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

LellsBells

VIP Member
So today she went to
1. Sainsburys
2. Picked up her Mum
3. Dropped stuff into the hospital for her Gran
4. Went to visit her cousin’s baby
And she describes her day as HECTIC!! Jess you have no fucking clue! 🤦‍♀️
Then she had the cheek to say that Paul is cooking “for a change”…she literally sits on her arse all day while he’s working!

Reactions: 24
I come from a long line of a tumble drying family my current boyfriend is part of the air dryers. 😵

We're like the modern day romeo and juliet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
There is no recap because there is nothing to recap 🤣 ...

Still flogging her ITS cheap tatt
Still a sweaty mess
Still uses cleaning Mansion Millichamp as an excuse for her absence online
Still annoyingly announces the day of the week in her daily greeting
Still plasters her face in yellow foundation
Still uses Tiktok for advice from teenagers ....

• Haha
Reactions: 23