Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if I’m the weird one but if my children go on any scooter, bike, rollerblades etc they wear a helmet. Shouldn’t they be wearing helmets on the hoverboards?

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if I’m the weird one but if my children go on any scooter, bike, rollerblades etc they wear a helmet. Shouldn’t they be wearing helmets on the hoverboards?
Yes they should. But it's Methii Jessii we are talking about.

Reactions: 5
Do we think that the fact she has posted nothing about this, he was hurt while she was slothing around watching Netflix and not paying attention?

Reactions: 9
Do we think that the fact she has posted nothing about this, he was hurt while she was slothing around watching Netflix and not paying attention?
100%.
I am hanging out to watch Wednesday and the Harry & Meghan series, but between work and school holidays there’s no way that’s happening during the day, and I’m bloody tired come night time.
How she chooses TV before kids and work is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
100%.
I am hanging out to watch Wednesday and the Harry & Meghan series, but between work and school holidays there’s no way that’s happening during the day, and I’m bloody tired come night time.
It's definitely giving Ikea bed incident vibes - hopefully he is OK

• Sad
Reactions: 11
100%.
Agree. No parent is 100% perfect nor would I ever claim to be but never in my 8 years of parenting have I ever watched one of my TV shows during the day with the kids home. I honestly didn't think that was a thing people could even do with young kids.

I will never forget the time she and Phil were binge watching (her words) one of their shows with the three kids outside with a paddle pool. This was in the old house, so Goldie was very very young (heck, she still is). These two are so irresponsible :( jess more so than Phil but Phil isn't totally amazing either and also allows it to take place. You'd think they would have learnt from the bed incident, but nope. I hope Levi is OK.

What was the recent incident when he had that enormous scab on his forehead? I don't remember her ever explaining that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s very odd that she hasn’t posted for over 24 hours now. It must be serious what ever happened for her to not come on and make a joke of it or at least address it. That or Phil confiscated her phone as a result of their child being seriously hurt on her watch while she was most likely on her phone!

Reactions: 15
@yesok1 - here are the posts about it.

What unsupervised activities was Levi doing to hurt himself 🥲

I hope he’s ok
According to an earlier story Philth was working. One can only assume Levi has been hurt in Messiekaaa's care. Not even surprised in the slightest.
Probably tripped over the dead grass. In all seriousness he has probably fallen off the hoverboard pretending to fart for his mother's amusement and broken a bone.

I’m really concerned about what’s happened, so odd for the witch to not be on her phone 24/7

I’m hoping it was a huge awakening for her. But I’m not holding my breath considering the IKEA bed or trampoline knives didn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am praying the child is ok though!

Yep I reckon Phil has given her a very from talking too and now she’s sulking away firm her phone. These kids are always hurt on her watch. She has absolutely no maternal care for them.

Reactions: 12
No wonder she had to do the fence half arsed, all of the wood should have been painted before the wire was put on. ALL Jeessii, not just the front bits.

Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt for an instant she is lapping up the added attention with people checking her page for an update = views

Reactions: 8
I really hope it wasn’t a snake bite something tells me it is
What something tells you that it was a snake bite? If it were a snake bite I reckon it would be all over her feed for the drama factor. Also, probably in the actual media.

Reactions: 3
I reckon broken bone. Just how Phil said good timing or whatever he said. A cast for the 6 weeks of summer and no swimming….

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.