Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way a snake bite, he wouldn’t be sitting in and ED fast track chair if it was. It’s most likely a broken bone or a cut requiring stitches

Reactions: 5
I thought I saw blood in a tissue on his lap so I thought broken bone or cut requiring stitches as well.

Reactions: 6
So bizarre. I was starting to think she was gearing up for a big dramatic Sunday evening aka prime time reveal of the injury. Instead it seems like it’s something minor and not worth posting about 🙄 and perhaps the theory that Phil told her to get off the phone is correct

Reactions: 6
Dog bite/nip maybe? And she’s embarrassed because she’s probably already read here about how untrained he is.. but then again that would be a perfect excuse for her to rehome him

Reactions: 8
Actually dog bite is a good theory too. Definitely wouldn’t want to address that, whereas a broken arm makes good content.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm thinking Messie doesn't want to talk about it because the Tattlers were right with their assumptions. You are very predictable Messikkaaa.

Good to see her priorities this weekend was her injured son in hospital. Surely the bleeping lights could have waited?

Broken or sprained ankle? Surely if that were a broken leg he wouldn’t be hopping around 😨

Reactions: 2
I guess we’ll know soon! She can’t hide anything that needs a foot/ankle cast for the next six weeks, not with Christmas. An arm I think you’d have an okay shot, if you were careful with how you posed him in the Christmas photos 😂

Reactions: 3
She looked miserable AF in that story until the forced smile at the end

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.