Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with poster above. It’s not even about the toy. She isn’t listening to her child, she’s invalidating him by telling him he didn’t ask for it. The likely truth is that he did ask for it and she can’t remember because she would have had her head in her phone or listening to Netflix.

Reactions: 24
“Cute cutlery set” on her latest Disney post - it’s cheese knives hun.
Really knows her stuff this one.
It’s also the dirty table and mismatched chairs for me. All class

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We are 'tighter' with money this Christmas, we have a lot of expenses and the cost of living is through the roof with just the one income (i had a baby) but I have made sure our kids have everything they wanted. I go without HAPPILY to make sure they feel truly special and magical on Christmas day. It makes me so happy to see their faces beaming. It makes my life 💙 I just can't relate to her way of parenting those kids whatsoever. I continually make sure my kids are happy and fulfilled. It keeps me awake at night. I constantly worry that I've done enough, said enough words of affirmation, made sure they felt validated, loved, protected each and every day. I worry all the time about how our every day words or actions may affect them etc etc. It's an exhausting task to strive to do the absolute best by them. Then there are people like Jess who truly aren't bothered. I can't imagine how carefree her mind must be if she doesn't worry about her parenting and the kids. I feel like most parents really do try their best. I keep thinking about poor Bowie. I know it seems trivial over a toy, but it's more than the toy for me. It's listeningto him and making something important and special to him come true.
Whole heartedly agree! We’re tight this year too, for the same reasons (baby girl born in July and I’m not back to work yet). Add to it, our sons birthday is literally Christmas Day, so it’s always an expensive time of year, but hell, if he came to me today with another present idea, I’d do everything I could I make it happen. I’d return something to buy the new toy. Especially if it was an inexpensive action figure.
I don’t think kids should get absolutely everything they ever ask for, and I know alot if people are on budgets and can’t get everything, but this bleep of a thing continually shows us that she has money to spare. Money to burn on useless tit, poorly done renos, and terribly fitting clothes for herself. It’s disgusting how she treats all her kids, but especially the boys and I cannot understand why she’d publicly show just how awful she is.

Reactions: 22
She’s going to NSW soon too. New turf needs to be kept continuously damp for up to 6 weeks and they don’t even have reticulation. Another very poorly planned project. She better hope for lots of rainy days.

Reactions: 10
Did I see Phil say he got her something for Christmas the other day she will love? When they weren’t buying gifts and she can’t even get Bowie something that’s $30? Disgusting! I’ve had my shopping done for months cos I work a lot and don’t want to be chasing at the last second! This week I was at the shops with my son and he took a liking to rubix cubes. So you bet I did a click and collect as soon as I got home 🥰. Cos as a parent you do everything to make your kids happy! Jess if you are reading here we know you do! Go buy him that toy! You clearly don’t like the poor boy but imagine not spending $30 to make him happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love for my kids to only want something that costs $30. Teenage girls are expensive 😂 but, as I’ve said before, I only buy their needs during the year, wants they buy themselves or get for their birthday or Christmas, my kids get a lot at Christmas, not so much quantity but dollar wise. They’re small for such a short time buy the damn toy Jessiiikkkkka, before they want blow dry brushes, UGGs, rare vinyls, concert tickets etc

Reactions: 12
Did I see Phil say he got her something for Christmas the other day she will love? When they weren’t buying gifts and she can’t even get Bowie something that’s $30? Disgusting! I’ve had my shopping done for months cos I work a lot and don’t want to be chasing at the last second! This week I was at the shops with my son and he took a liking to rubix cubes. So you bet I did a click and collect as soon as I got home 🥰. Cos as a parent you do everything to make your kids happy! Jess if you are reading here we know you do! Go buy him that toy! You clearly don’t like the poor boy but imagine not spending $30 to make him happy!
Messii the Grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are 'tighter' with money this Christmas, we have a lot of expenses and the cost of living is through the roof with just the one income (i had a baby) but I have made sure our kids have everything they wanted. I go without HAPPILY to make sure they feel truly special and magical on Christmas day. It makes me so happy to see their faces beaming. It makes my life 💙 I just can't relate to her way of parenting those kids whatsoever. I continually make sure my kids are happy and fulfilled. It keeps me awake at night. I constantly worry that I've done enough, said enough words of affirmation, made sure they felt validated, loved, protected each and every day. I worry all the time about how our every day words or actions may affect them etc etc. It's an exhausting task to strive to do the absolute best by them. Then there are people like Jess who truly aren't bothered. I can't imagine how carefree her mind must be if she doesn't worry about her parenting and the kids. I feel like most parents really do try their best. I keep thinking about poor Bowie. I know it seems trivial over a toy, but it's more than the toy for me. It's listeningto him and making something important and special to him come true.
The cost of living hasn’t increased enough she can’t get a $15 black panther toy from big w

Reactions: 7
Jessi why so quiet today? Too busy trying to contact main roads to change your rego from commercial to private? Or are you busy tracking down a black panther? I really hope it’s the latter!! Good luck with main roads though on a weekend 😂 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Xmas party photos did her dirty showing us what she actually look like.

Conveniently left any photographic evidence of her rubbing herself on the dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s quiet and I just knew we were having an IKEA bed moment 2.0 and sure enough. One of her kids at the hospital! I sure hope he’s ok. School holidays gonna such for him :( least lazy mum Jess won’t have to take him to any activities

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do we reckon broken arm on the second hand woman? Broken leg from doing bombies unsupervised in the neighbours pool or what?

Reactions: 2
According to an earlier story Philth was working. One can only assume Levi has been hurt in Messiekaaa's care. Not even surprised in the slightest.
Probably tripped over the dead grass. In all seriousness he has probably fallen off the hoverboard pretending to fart for his mother's amusement and broken a bone.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Poor kid. And the best thing his dad can caption is "great timing bro". So caring of you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.