Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What “friend” with a brow business?

Hi Messie,

I was recently in your street viewing a house for sale and I can confirm your fence is tit. It looks like you have painted it with white out. Also, you have left paint drippings on the 'mesh' tsk tsk

Also, your marketplace grass is going to die due to your lack of common sense and inability to research how to lay grass correctly. That's kind of funny after your rant (*cough* karma *cough*)

Lastly, I have always wondered why you travel so far for your brows when one of your 'friends' owns a very successful brow and lash business much closer to you. Then it occurred to me, your 'friend' prides herself on delivering high quality services for customers who actually follow the aftercare instructions and we all know your revolting belly button and scar are a prime example of your inability to follow after care instructions durrr

Mmm disagree to an extent. Undiagnosed and unmedicated adhd would exarcebate a lot of sypmotoms of adhd, which would likely lead to more obstacles in a achieving good quality parenting.

ADHD is a spectrum in terms of some people experience symptoms at varying levels, and often at varying times in their life. Things like lack of sleep, poor nutrition, stress etc are some things that exarcebate symptoms.

I do think that (suspected) ADHD aside she doesn’t enjoy parenting, clearly favours one child, had GD with Bowie, and resents her kids rather than enjoys watching them grow. I’m just mindful the above statement feels quite dismissive of those in this forum that do have ADHD. It Is challenging and does impact the way we parent, just some of us chose to act on it, reflect, work on our weaknesses, and play to our awesome strengths as parents with adhd (playful, creative, great in crisis).
I don't think you understand what I mean by correlated. Adhd does not cause tit parenting. Does it cause parenting to become harder? Sure. But you can be a tit parent with or without adhd.

I was undiagnosed and unmedicated for 30 years and I have always been an amazing parent despite my obstacles because I love my children and always put them first. Adhd makes the day-to-day grind harder but my children always feel loved and secure.

Being a selfish, self absorbed, vain, immature tit head who neglects their children as in Jessie's case, is not a symptom of adhd so no amount of medication or therapy will fix that. She had children for the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think you understand what I mean by correlated. Adhd does not cause tit parenting. Does it cause parenting to become harder? Sure. But you can be a tit parent with or without adhd.

I was undiagnosed and unmedicated for 30 years and I have always been an amazing parent despite my obstacles because I love my children and always put them first. Adhd makes the day-to-day grind harder but my children always feel loved and secure.

Being a selfish, self absorbed, vain, immature tit head who neglects their children as in Jessie's case, is not a symptom of adhd so no amount of medication or therapy will fix that. She had children for the wrong reasons.
Hi, yes I do know what correlation means, perhaps you don’t? A correlation means a connection between two or more things. I think you may think it means there’s a cause and effect?

My reply was polite, there’s no need to respond to others in this group in that manner. I respect your views, although I can share my own too. Let’s keep this respectful.

Reactions: 3
Hi, yes I do know what correlation means, perhaps you don’t? A correlation means a connection between two or more things. I think you may think it means there’s a cause and effect?

My reply was polite, there’s no need to respond to others in this group in that manner. I respect your views, although I can share my own too. Let’s keep this respectful.
In what manner? Where was I rude in my reply? And I do know the difference between correlation and cause and effect. Correlation does not equal causation but I am also saying there is no correlation period. There are tit parents without adhd and there are tit parents who happen to have adhd. There are awesome parents with adhd and there are awesome parents without adhd.

You, (or the person I originally replied to if that wasn't you) heavily implied that ADHD is a factor to her tit parenting and THAT is what is rude here to the population whom struggle with ADHD.

Reactions: 4
In what manner? Where was I rude in my reply? And I do know the difference between correlation and cause and effect. Correlation does not equal causation but I am also saying there is no correlation period. There are tit parents without adhd and there are tit parents who happen to have adhd. There are awesome parents with adhd and there are awesome parents without adhd.

You, (or the person I originally replied to if that wasn't you) heavily implied that ADHD is a factor to her tit parenting and THAT is what is rude here to the population whom struggle with ADHD.
There are amazing parents with ADHD! 100% agree. I never said there wasn’t.
I acknowledge and validate your views, but still disagree. Undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD can correlate with poorer quality parenting due to the symptoms of ADHD. There is a scientifically proven correlation. Remembering that it all falls on a bell curve.

That doesn’t mean that it’s a blanket generalisation that if you have ADHD you are or will be a bad parent. There are so many amazing things about having ADHD as originally mentioned. To add to that the ability to hyper focus! Our creativity and outside the box thinking. Working well with deadlines- think your child telling you about a bake sale the night before for example 🤪

I don’t think anyone in this forum js saying because they think Jessi has adhd, they think that’s the reason she’s a bad parent. I think a lot of people are urging her to explore it to improve her parenting and the lives of her kids. Another amazing thing about a diagnosis is that you can go through the motions and reflect, make changes, and understand yourself better as a person and a parent. The internal reflection and validation is incredibly empowering.

I’ll leave it there now, I think the point had been made by myself and echoed by so many others now.

Reactions: 7
There are amazing parents with ADHD! 100% agree. I never said there wasn’t.
I acknowledge and validate your views, but still disagree. Undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD can correlate with poorer quality parenting due to the symptoms of ADHD. There is a scientifically proven correlation. Remembering that it all falls on a bell curve.

That doesn’t mean that it’s a blanket generalisation that if you have ADHD you are or will be a bad parent. There are so many amazing things about having ADHD as originally mentioned. To add to that the ability to hyper focus! Our creativity and outside the box thinking. Working well with deadlines- think your child telling you about a bake sale the night before for example 🤪

I don’t think anyone in this forum js saying because they think Jessi has adhd, they think that’s the reason she’s a bad parent. I think a lot of people are urging her to explore it to improve her parenting and the lives of her kids. Another amazing thing about a diagnosis is that you can go through the motions and reflect, make changes, and understand yourself better as a person and a parent. The internal reflection and validation is incredibly empowering.

I’ll leave it there now, I think the point had been made by myself and echoed by so many others now.
Not sure who you think has echoed you.

My original comment was to the person that said "I don't care that she [potentially] has adhd, blah blah blah" when ADHD is not relevant to that particular conversation about her being a tit, absent mum and not loving her kids etc. dropping that in after their rant, DOES imply that adhd causes those actions when it doesn't!!! Impulse spending? absolutely, neglecting your kids? Nope!

Of course ADHD impacts the daily requirements of parenting, it makes it a lot harder! A good parent though still shows up for their kids and loves (the verb) them. Does jessie? Nope!

No need to try to school me on ADHD when I already mentioned I am diagnosed and live with it daily.

Reactions: 1
Elf on the Shelf for the kids is finding them amongst all the mess and rubbish...fun!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Kids changing their mind about what they want for Christmas is fine, eating while talking and filming is bleeping gross. Learn some manners you pig.
She literally has 2 whole weeks plus a few days to duck out and get him a black panther toy. They have them at Kmart and target for under $30 for an action figure. What a tit mum 😡

Reactions: 15
Has she always been a HUGE Disney fan I don’t recall her ever talking Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she always been a HUGE Disney fan I don’t recall her ever talking Disney?
Or Kmart?

My favourite part is the dirty outdoor chairs being dragged inside to replace the broken ones she thinks are still fine to use for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also "pop it in your calendar for the 8th of december".
Um, it is the 8th of December today so did she release her content late or has she messed up the dates? Lastly this range was released at my local store over a week ago

• Haha
Hahahahha the garden chairs at her dirty table. She needs to give up she is a joke. The only thing she could ever influence me to do is work harder and be a be parent. Cos her half assed dirty sloth life isn’t for me!

So she grew up poor & doesn't understand the value of money, you better start learning then you clown cause the influencer $ ain't going to be rolling in for ever. Hire yourself a financial planner.

Someone asking her for advice on how to get rid of their almost four year old kid's dummy😳. My tip is pull it out of their gob & toss it in the bin, their teeth must look horrendous.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.