Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t even take a dig at where she lives houses around there are like 1.2 mil+ now.
Bu also complaining about 3 park annual passes for all of you when laminating your brows, doing your hair and weave and the shoes RIP could pay for whole family annual passes 4 times over
Came to say similar re the parks. And we all know she isn’t going to take them all the way to the coast to spend all day at a theme park.

Also complaining about being on rations because she been too busy to go grocery shopping. Busy doing what? She had time to go to Bunnings and pick up the plants and get her brows done but no time to provide food for her family?

Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t even take a dig at where she lives houses around there are like 1.2 mil+ now.
Bu also complaining about 3 park annual passes for all of you when laminating your brows, doing your hair and weave and the shoes RIP could pay for whole family annual passes 4 times over
That story post really grinded my gears! She paid $600 for 3 pairs of fking pants. PANTS. And she's complaining about passes for her kids. Ffs woman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing! A quick google search will tell you those passes aren’t $99. They were after covid; probably to lure people back to theme parks. Now they’re normal price.
She spends so little money on those kids, it won’t hurt her to pay full price for something!

Reactions: 8
So if she’s planning to refurb a dolls house for Goldie for Xmas so then wtf didn’t she buy some dollhouse furniture and smaller scale dolls instead of those awful baby dolls she bought. So stupid!!

Reactions: 11
That floor in her story is vile. She needs to keep the kids picking up after themselves before they move onto a new task, they got to school the older 2 so cleaning as you go would be something they’ve learnt at school, what a filthy pig of a mother Jess is

This is revolting. It will be hard to stop the mould coming back again once she’s removed it as it will be embedded in the plastic, it’s all crappy and flimsy.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That floor in her story is vile. She needs to keep the kids picking up after themselves before they move onto a new task, they got to school the older 2 so cleaning as you go would be something they’ve learnt at school, what a filthy pig of a mother Jess is

This is revolting. It will be hard to stop the mould coming back again once she’s removed it as it will be embedded in the plastic, it’s all crappy and flimsy.
You just know Jessii has seen some of the STUNNING dolls houses that people redo.

Looking forward to her dogshit attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At first look I assumed that doll house was wooden. Why would you bother with a cheap plastic doll house no doubt she picked up with the 17 year old trampoline 😂

Reactions: 14
That she will spend a fortune fixing for the kids to trash it or not even touch it
Exactly. She spends so long on these “projects” and then within a week they’re scribbled on, left out in the rain or poor Mars destroys them because he is under stimulated and neglected 😢😟😬

Reactions: 11
Exactly. She spends so long on these “projects” and then within a week they’re scribbled on, left out in the rain or poor Mars destroys them because he is under stimulated and neglected 😢😟😬
That’s exactly right, such wasted effort & money. The kids don’t value anything decent, nor do they really get her stuff. It’s all for snow or gifted tit she passes off as their gift.

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly right, such wasted effort & money. The kids don’t value anything decent, nor do they really get her stuff. It’s all for snow or gifted tit she passes off as their gift.
She’ll be flat out getting anything for it this late but I’m here for the tit show!

Reactions: 4
Bet you all a GYG meal on Uber Eats that the doll’s house renovation does not get completed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet you all a GYG meal on Uber Eats that the doll’s house renovation does not get completed.
What do you think the excuse will be? Or will it just disappear?

I think it will get done, but she’ll get bored five minutes in and it will be really half assed. Plastic isn’t the easiest material to work with.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.