Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess: Facebook marketplace is so much cheaper
Also Jess: I’d rather just pay more money and go to an actual store so I don’t have to chase people

Yeah babe, that’s kind of the point? You’re paying less, so you’re getting poorer service?
And yet idiots pay so much more for her albums yet get terrible service too.Go figure?

Reactions: 10
and on that note, they would have had to buy a tit tonne of these star jasmine plants - again, WHERE is all this money coming from??
I can't get over them planting before finishing the painting - why? So backward!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They won’t paint the side people can’t see 😂 it’s got the mesh on that side, it will look like absolute dog tit.
That stack of plants wouldn’t have been cheap either

Reactions: 7
Is she not invited to harmony’s friendmas 🤔🤔🤔
Harmony and Jess are complete opposites in every single way. I dare say Harmony felt used by Jess for her husband carpentry skills and other situations such as her birthday party etc. I don't like Harmony and find her righteous and painful but at least she is a mother and isn't a mass consumer influencer. Just doing her own thing.

Reactions: 10
Harmony and Jess are complete opposites in every single way. I dare say Harmony felt used by Jess for her husband carpentry skills and other situations such as her birthday party etc. I don't like Harmony and find her righteous and painful but at least she is a mother and isn't a mass consumer influencer. Just doing her own thing.
She’s definitely a world apart from Jess & her family.
I can’t see that they are still friends, their values are not alike, the way Jess treats Mars or lack there of training, her wasteful habits, using offshore manufacturing of crappy albums that will be destined for landfill, I’m glad to see it actually.

Reactions: 6
Jess, baking? Those kids are lucky if she cooks them dinner ffs.
I remember her weekly dinner planner “Monday: take away, Tuesday: oven chips and nuggets, Wednesday: toasties, Thursday: Mac and cheese, Friday: some other tit and cucmbers…. Can’t remember exactly hahahaha

I think she's such a dumbass that she figures the jasmine will cover the fence *eVeNtUAlLy* so why bother
Oh yeah. She has NO intention of painting that side ! Jokes on her because they grow like a foot per year so it’s gonna look trash for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's such a dumbass that she figures the jasmine will cover the fence *eVeNtUAlLy* so why bother
I agree or she ran out of paint and then concluded no one can see it and the jasmine will eventually cover it.

The the paint all over the mesh looks ridiculous! You’d think Goldie painted it.

Reactions: 6
If my sole product of my business was photo albums for printed photos, and my manager accepted a paid job to advertised photo books… ooophhtt

E8C58542-99FB-43F1-AE1F-A96734519E00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh great she is painting her house today😂😂would be cheaper to get yourself an adhd diagnosis and be done with it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.