Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only new to mikki fisher tonight and wow doesn’t she think she’s top tit. Every clip was her trying to best centre of attention - I got gross vibes right away. Please tell me I’m correct lol
I’d never heard of her before reading here. The high split nightie and the missing bra, wow. She almost flops out multiple times while shaking herself around!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
speculative diagnosis or not, at the end of the day, she’s a lazy, selfish, entitled POS. Not a shred of self awareness or desire for personal growth or development. She’s NOT the poster child for adhd. but she’s ultimately a greedy, lazy and selfish person. Many many many people with neurodiverse diagnoses want to better ourselves, grow, improve and see things differently, to live our lives with contentment, self awareness and grace, to fit into a world not made for us and find things we enjoy about it. she has not a single desire to do that. she’s a pathetic human and an even worse mother. if she cared about her kids, dog, husband (or anyone but herself), we wouldn’t see them in dirty clothes, breaking things, severely delayed, being spoken to like tit or ignored. i hope no one with a diagnosis takes anything said here to heart. we are not her 😳
This 🙏🏻 I have ADHD and I do a lot of random stuff that until my recent ADHD diagnosis I couldn’t explain. Now I’m being kinder to myself as I understand myself more and I like to think that even with ADHD I am have always been a good person. Before my diagnosis, I always put my family first, to my detriment. Now I am seeking help to find a better balance. MessiiiJesssiii is just the opposite, she is a horrible selfish lazy human being. Can’t see anything is wrong with her behaviour, zero self awareness. She won’t get help as in her mind nothing is wrong 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d never heard of her before reading here. The high split nightie and the missing bra, wow. She almost flips out multiple times while shaking herself around!
She is a filthy scam artist, everything you assume about her is correct, plus some!

Reactions: 6
She is a filthy scam artist, everything you assume about her is correct, plus some!
She rents expensive dresses and hotels for events where she fights to take over every video (and thinks it her “thing” to go braless and joke about things flopping out - check out two reels this week about her boobs 🙄) and makes money in between doing online “group healings” where people may or may not get an email afterwards 🙃

ETA Normally spends the next day after an event madly reposting all the stories featuring her front and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why I would use the codes that the influencers (unless I actually want to support them!) when bondi boost have 30% off anyway??

Reactions: 5
I am truly so sad that SG is on a trip with these fools - I’ve followed her on TikTok for quite a while and she seems so lovely and innocent. Getting the major ick after seeing her associate with these fools.

Reactions: 5
It’s about this point in time I’m sure she’s baiting us.

So SeXuAl MeSsI :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting
I assume she’s talking to one of her mums or MIL. If my mum or MIL said that to me and let me know my kids were talking about my sex life to their grandparents I would be mortified!

The fact she thinks it’s funny shows exactly how immature she is! Imagine the boys telling those stories at school 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I assume she’s talking to one of her mums or MIL. If my mum or MIL said that to me and let me know my kids were talking about my sex life to their grandparents I would be mortified!

The fact she thinks it’s funny shows exactly how immature she is! Imagine the boys telling those stories at school 😳
It’s pretty disgraceful, even by her standards

Reactions: 8
Why is she not in the shed packing her ugly photo albums instead of sitting on her arse doing f.close all?

Reactions: 13
Yep her kids are clearly exposed to way too much. That’s awful. Someone needs to teach her boundaries with her kids. Shouldn’t be a problem considering she spends NO time with them

Reactions: 10
Yep her kids are clearly exposed to way too much. That’s awful. Someone needs to teach her boundaries with her kids. Shouldn’t be a problem considering she spends NO time with them
It’s not normal for kids that age to know much about sexual activity surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omggg her most recent tiktok is sooo embarrassing!! Her and Phil doing their “icks” for each other and he said that he gets a BJ once a year !!! I’m dead ! Why would she post that. She’s either more frigid than we thought or Phil needs to perhaps learn how to clean his….. you know what. Yuck !! Also he pretty much calls her lazy for not doing the washing loool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.