Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have ADHD and I dont have a problem keeping my house clean. :sneaky:
Do you have kids? If you say yes, I’m going to assume you are some sort of miracle ADHD person 🤣 even medicated I struggle because kids and work take most of my spoons (mental energy).

Reactions: 4
Do you have kids? If you say yes, I’m going to assume you are some sort of miracle ADHD person 🤣 even medicated I struggle because kids and work take most of my spoons (mental energy).
I’m pleased for anyone that has their tit together 😂 but there’s literally questions about housekeeping in the diagnostic interview. It’s super typical for people with ADHD.

Now if I was home alone all the time and didn’t have a job, things would probably be different…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm the same too. I'm medicated and yes it helps a tonne but it's still a big conscious effort that never ends. I'd be ignoring my kids all day if I wanted my house to be perfect. Jess ignores her kids AND her house chores.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fuckwit just shared her house number and street name when showing the front of her letterbox 😭 she really doesn't give a tit about her kids' safety at all. Many of us already knew her address from so many careless moves previously and this is yet another.

• Wow
The fuckwit just shared her house number and street name when showing the front of her letterbox 😭 she really doesn't give a tit about her kids' safety at all. Many of us already knew her address from so many careless moves previously and this is yet another.
I've just gone back and had a look and she has already taken it down lol you'd think she fkn know better and would've seen it before she hit post.

So Levi gets a whole heap of new clothes from
ghanda kids, but Bowie gets duck all and gets the hand me downs, no wonder poor Bowie looks like a street rat with all the holes and worn clothes he wears. I don’t care if you can hand me down tit, how unfair is it for the older kid to get all the good tit. She is a proper tit mother.
Her little sisters are moving away to Townsville so she gets their old trampoline for free and is gifting that to the kids so she saves money there. Guess that can be spent on her Mecca voucher

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So Levi gets a whole heap of new clothes from
ghanda kids, but Bowie gets duck all and gets the hand me downs, no wonder poor Bowie looks like a street rat with all the holes and worn clothes he wears. I don’t care if you can hand me down tit, how unfair is it for the older kid to get all the good tit. She is a proper tit mother.
Her little sisters are moving away to Townsville so she gets their old trampoline for free and is gifting that to the kids so she saves money there. Guess that can be spent on her Mecca voucher
The boys are their OWN person!!
But their each new clothes you fkn witch!!
You paid 10g for a fkn useless fkn fireplace but you give Bowie all the ratty hand me downs.

How about you stop spending money of your awful wardrobe to afford nice clothing for your kids

Stingy brat

• Angry
Reactions: 14
This 🙏🏻 I have ADHD and I do a lot of random stuff that until my recent ADHD diagnosis I couldn’t explain. Now I’m being kinder to myself as I understand myself more and I like to think that even with ADHD I am have always been a good person. Before my diagnosis, I always put my family first, to my detriment. Now I am seeking help to find a better balance. MessiiiJesssiii is just the opposite, she is a horrible selfish lazy human being. Can’t see anything is wrong with her behaviour, zero self awareness. She won’t get help as in her mind nothing is wrong 😵💫
She is a narcissist

With all the money she spends on shopping etc. you would think she could afford new chairs.
Imagine having visitors and making them sit on those things.
Those ugly cane chairs are too flimsy for kids of their age, especially boys

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Some body is triggered 🤣
Screenshot_20221128-144312_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144329_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144407_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144425_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144441_One UI Home.jpg
why does she need a new table🤦‍♀️ I thought most ppl buy a good table & just replace chairs, that's why they are usually sold separately 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The post about the chairs, farking hell. They are dangerous first up, they they have half the back snapped off, you can’t sit back properly in them, they are sharp and rough at the top, if the kids fell back on them they would absolutely get hurt. She doesn’t care.

Reactions: 18
So still not out in her Bloom shed packing her stupid albums. What a way to run a business. 👍top marks for effort.

So still not out in her Bloom shed packing her stupid albums. What a way to run a business. 👍top marks for effort.
There was a post of her printing labels on Blooms story, but lots of other posts on her stories not in the "warehouse".

Probably planning the next Reno job now the money has rolled in. Or a new weave.

The lazy sod should have had all the labels printed while she was waiting for the books to arrive.

Reactions: 8
Going to wear the chairs to the f***** ground before they’re replaced? Erm kind of looks like you hit that point some time ago 🤔? What’s her definition of this - someone getting injured?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going to wear the chairs to the f***** ground before they’re replaced? Erm kind of looks like you hit that point some time ago 🤔? What’s her definition of this - someone getting injured?
One of them actually has a full on hole in the seat! If that’s not “into the bleeping ground”, then what is??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.