Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think barbie toys went with the Insta atheistic 😆 the Christmas haul seems very minimal compared to last years I think I counted 4 gifts for the boys. Nothing wrong with 4 gifts, but with the amount of money she spends on herself you’d think she would put a little more effort into Christmas for her kids.

Reactions: 8
She’s seriously getting worse. That table and chairs rant was so aggressive and gross

Reactions: 12
She could have purchased some temporary chairs if she is planning to upgrade instead of a $1200 PAIR OF SHOES she is the most selfish trash ever

Reactions: 15
If she didn’t waste so much time talking to her phone she’d have plenty of time to look after her kids and her “business”. I stress some days about the amount of time I spend watching all this bullshit on Instagram, but I still manage to parent my kids, run my household and a job. She’s lazy, first and foremost.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she post Bowie falling through the seat not
to long ago?
Yeah but he didn’t die, so it’s still fully functional and therefore will not be replaced.

If she didn’t waste so much time talking to her phone she’d have plenty of time to look after her kids and her “business”. I stress some days about the amount of time I spend watching all this bullshit on Instagram, but I still manage to parent my kids, run my household and a job. She’s lazy, first and foremost.
For most of us that work and parent, our social media time is like down time / relaxation, she is just on her arse all day long .

Reactions: 14
Yeah but he didn’t die, so it’s still fully functional and therefore will not be replaced.

For most of us that work and parent, our social media time is like down time / relaxation, she is just on her arse all day long .
That’s so true, most of us still feel guilty about it, she doesn’t seem to feel any.

Reactions: 7
Some body is triggered 🤣
why does she need a new table🤦‍♀️ I thought most ppl buy a good table & just replace chairs, that's why they are usually sold separately 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Because the table is also trashed. The food and crumbs in all the cracks as a result of never being cleaned, just like her floor! Imagine filming a video and posting in a public place with your table so filthy🤮 The table is only a couple years old though, she had a glass one not too long ago.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously not concerned with how they look, so why not just run in and grab a cheap set at Kmart or IKEA?

Reactions: 11
Because the table is also trashed. The food and crumbs in all the cracks as a result of never being cleaned, just like her floor! Imagine filming a video and posting in a public place with your table so filthy🤮 The table is only a couple years old though, she had a glass one not too long ago.
She really is a filthy slob 🤢 it literally takes 1min to clean up every night, what's the bet she has 🪳🪳🪳🪳🤮

• Sick
I don't get it - she doesn't care how her trashed chairs look, but cares enough bout how to lounge looks to drop $10k on a fireplace that doesn't heat.

Reactions: 18
So when she spent hours cleaning the house the other day, she didn’t do the table or what?? Those crumbs are vile, they are all stuck to Bowie’s arm. Yuck.

Has she ever not fucked anything up?

So she did t expect that many orders. But still didn’t have enough packaging for the albums she’s sold. Only ordered more today, she really does not have a clue how to run any aspect of her business

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she did t expect that many orders. But still didn’t have enough packaging for the albums she’s sold. Only ordered more today, she really does not have a clue how to run any aspect of her business
Huh? Wouldn’t you just order enough boxes for how many albums you have? Was she expecting to sell a heap of Christmas albums after Christmas? I think what she’s forgetting to mention is that she wasted a whole heap of boxes on the Bloom party albums that weren’t supposed to be shipped? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Huh? Wouldn’t you just order enough boxes for how many albums you have? Was she expecting to sell a heap of Christmas albums after Christmas? I think what she’s forgetting to mention is that she wasted a whole heap of boxes on the Bloom party albums that weren’t supposed to be shipped? 🤔
Jesus, you are right 😂 you know more about her business and sales than she does. Those 200 or whatever it was from the party would have not been accounted for alright. She’s dumb as all hell.
When she knew the albums didn’t arrive in time to go in the goody bags why the hell didn’t she get another big stack of boxes? Why did she not do any sort of stocktake before launch night, ah that’s right, she had no intentions of packing them to be sent right away. It’s piss poor and shows how little she values her customers. I hate places taking ages to ship items, take my money and sit on my product, nah, I’ll go elsewhere.

They’re getting a trampoline for Xmas ?? Yikes has she already forgotten that the boys slashed the old one up WITH KNIVES???! How those kids are still alive astonishes me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re getting a trampoline for Xmas ?? Yikes has she already forgotten that the boys slashed the old one up WITH KNIVES???! How those kids are still alive astonishes me !!
But this one is a second hand, free one, so she won’t care it they trash it. It will be another thing they can play on while she sits of her arse watching Netflix.

Random question - Why does she watch her shows on on her laptop? Does she not have streaming on her tv?

Reactions: 12
Oh look at that a budget Xmas for the kids “not too much not too little”
What a surprise. Now that she has spent a few dollars on the kids Jess is gonna need to get herself something. It’s coming..,,,

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.