Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should pay Amy Gerard to go to her Christmas party. She had so many tags on Insta stories from thirsty wannabe influencers who met her at the event and are her new ‘bestie’.
I genuinely think jessiika would sell out on that alone.

Reactions: 11
She should pay Amy Gerard to go to her Christmas party. She had so many tags on Insta stories from thirsty wannabe influencers who met her at the event and are her new ‘bestie’.
It would be money well spent. Once Amy is there, it’s a party! She’s got loads of fan girls plus a tonne of micro influencers that are dying to be friends with her. There you go, Jessii! That’s an idea for free. Don’t say we never do anything for you 🫠

Jesus Christ that chin!!! You’d think with the amount of botox and fillers this chick has that surely she’s considering shaving some chunks of this huge beast???
Jesus Christ!
The tit she talks must come out on a snowboard to fly off that chin!

she could enter the Olympics with it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a vulgar, racist witch, Amy G certainly is popular

How funny would it be if a bunch of us Tattlers went to the event, we could all go rogue & start heckling the truth at these bleeping imbeciles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That makeover has 1700 likes in an hour and it's not even styled. Wtf. It's tit. Colour me confused.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ that chin!!! You’d think with the amount of botox and fillers this chick has that surely she’s considering shaving some chunks of this huge beast???
But it’s ok, she’s much prettier in person, surely they meant skankier. Flog.

Loving the fireplace, I live on the Gold Coast and it was 29 here yesterday, great choice, loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But it’s ok, she’s much prettier in person, surely they meant skankier. Flog.

Loving the fireplace, I live on the Gold Coast and it was 29 here yesterday, great choice, loser.
I was just thinking how hot that would be!
I’m from Central QLd & just spent a week on the Gold Coast at paradise resort and it was beautiful warm weather, except for the rain a few days, no way would we need a heated fire place, she’s a dead tit moron

The fireplace looks like it’s all for aesthetics and it wouldn’t actually heat that room even if it was cold. This makes it even more of a waste of money. So many clashing styles going on it hurts my head!!

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking how hot that would be!
I’m from Central QLd & just spent a week on the Gold Coast at paradise resort and it was beautiful warm weather, except for the rain a few days, no way would we need a heated fire place, she’s a dead tit moron
Oh I just missed you! We’re at Paradise Resort now!

Reactions: 4
I actually think it’s so nasty that people posted Jess being a mess. And Jess is such a dope that she thinks they think she’s awesome.

Reactions: 17
I actually think it’s so nasty that people posted Jess being a mess. And Jess is such a dope that she thinks they think she’s awesome.
I think she is embarrassed but is trying to own it to cover up the fact she was such a head.

Her bare ass was on display!!!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
All ass zero class, Jess the mess out in her nighty instead of a dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know it was in qld but I’m surprised an event on same day as grand final had such a high attendance, if I told my husband I wanted to leave him with the kids for the day to go to this on grand final he’d laugh.

seeing The photos and videos of the “influencers” on stage dancing with the fangirls watching and dancing around just blows my mind!

I know it was in qld but I’m surprised an event on same day as grand final had such a high attendance, if I told my husband I wanted to leave him with the kids for the day to go to this on grand final he’d laugh.

seeing The photos and videos of the “influencers” on stage dancing with the fangirls watching and dancing around just blows my mind!
We’re not too big on AFL here in QLD, QLD is definitely more a NRL state. If it were next week, when the NRL grand final is on, that might have presented a different attendance. In saying that, do any of the husbands of these wives watch sport?

Reactions: 8
The fireplace looks like it’s all for aesthetics and it wouldn’t actually heat that room even if it was cold. This makes it even more of a waste of money. So many clashing styles going on it hurts my head!!
The fireplace is awful! Nothing screams champagne taste on a beer budget than that fireplace. It doesn't tie in with anything else she's done to the house. I'm so confused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.