Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really like the fireplace, but it does not go in that house! The flooring, the wall colour; it just doesn’t work! Needs to be a much more modern, lighter and brighter house for that to fit in. Like imagine walking in and seeing that and then looking over at the kitchen haha! I would have ripped that kitchen out with my bare hands the second I moved in if it was my house 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg jesssiiiiii how embarrassing for you. Everyone of those mean girls laughing @ you sooo glad it’s not them feeling like a douche today.

Reactions: 12
The fireplace, wall shelf thing look nice but what’s the bloody random ass inside window????????

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice the walls? Surely they got them professionally painted? They’re filthy! Look at the bottom. The cornice and skirting board doesn’t look like it’s been properly painted either, that or it is so old it’s moved/bent off the wall. Either way, they definitely should have had it plastered before being painted. A square set would look much nicer and more modern than that cornice.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh I just missed you! We’re at Paradise Resort now!
Oh wow!! Enjoy!! My kids love it there!

Did anyone else notice the walls? Surely they got them professionally painted? They’re filthy! Look at the bottom. The cornice and skirting board doesn’t look like it’s been properly painted either, that or it is so old it’s moved/bent off the wall. Either way, they definitely should have had it plastered before being painted. A square set would look much nicer and more modern than that cornice.
It looks like utter dog tit

Reactions: 4
The odd thing is she had the entire inside professionally painted before or just after they moved it. She’s is just so dumb and wasteful with money and her priorities! Wonder how many swimming lessons she could have bought for that awful window?!

Reactions: 8
I cannot, cannot understand installing an electric fireplace in Queensland. It is the dumbest idea I've heard. Where is this bleeping money tree she has? Even the "bay window" with the plaster shelf - it's not a bleeping bay window! The fact she couldn't look at her house, design a kitchen and save money for that is just.. incredible. Some people- must be nice being that bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 13
I do really like the fireplace, but it does not go in that house! The flooring, the wall colour; it just doesn’t work! Needs to be a much more modern, lighter and brighter house for that to fit in. Like imagine walking in and seeing that and then looking over at the kitchen haha! I would have ripped that kitchen out with my bare hands the second I moved in if it was my house 😅
Kitchens are expensive... which is exactly why she should have not done all these stupid little jobs that are going to be damaged when they eventually do the kitchen!! Put the money towards the kitchen then take care of the other things like floors, painting and furnace for your tropical location. Bloody hell.

And your albums will look tit on those shelves, Jessica.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt that those other girls would have been filming and taking photos of her like that to be assholes and make fun of her, not one of them have posted any photos WITH her.

Reactions: 15
No doubt that those other girls would have been filming and taking photos of her like that to be assholes and make fun of her, not one of them have posted any photos WITH her.
I was thinking this too, I have been scoping all the pics being posted by others and I cannot even spot her in the background, except one pic where she had jumped up at the back and she was all blurry. She would be the laughing stock.

Reactions: 9
Now are we ready to see every mornings' update in front of the fireplace which defs shouldn't be on in QLD spring/summer !? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
How are her walls so dirty. Like I have kids and inside pets and I clean my walls once a year. Usually around now and mine still look clean. She has recently had that house repainted in some places twice and it is so dirty. She really is a nasty pig.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone watching or watched her live today? She looks defeated and sad. Maybe the antics of her trash dance have hit her. She’s usually a lot chattier. But listening for on about her design for her house, it’s just so all over the place. Like get an interior designer/decorator to help so you don’t waste any more money trying to “figure out” what your vibes are.

Lucky she’s so much prettier in real life 😳😳😳
She is honestly so bleeping stupid. Anyone that genuinely follows her would have to be equally as stupid. I would imagine they were shocked when they saw her in real life and had to give the pretty comment as a cover. Imagine seeing that methhead skin and nose in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching or watched her live today? She looks defeated and sad. Maybe the antics of her trash dance have hit her. She’s usually a lot chattier. But listening for on about her design for her house, it’s just so all over the place. Like get an interior designer/decorator to help so you don’t waste any more money trying to “figure out” what your vibes are.
She looks so bored and annoyed at packing her orders! And yeah, barely any chat. Barely even answering the questions properly. What’s the point of it??

“I feel like I’m doing stand up comedy to deaf people” 😳😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If they had made the storage side proper shelving the whole way up and not just three stupid shelves, that would have been much better. What a waste of space.

Reactions: 5
I cannot, cannot understand installing an electric fireplace in Queensland. It is the dumbest idea I've heard. Where is this bleeping money tree she has? Even the "bay window" with the plaster shelf - it's not a bleeping bay window! The fact she couldn't look at her house, design a kitchen and save money for that is just.. incredible. Some people- must be nice being that bleeping stupid.
To be fair some places in Queensland like Toowoomba where the weather is like Melbourne and cold more than it’s not, a fire place could be justified but definitely not in south east Qld where she is. Kitchen is the first thing I’d have done. Yep they’re expensive but if she’d ignored all the other tiny things she’d have had enough to do kitchen first.

Kitchens are expensive... which is exactly why she should have not done all these stupid little jobs that are going to be damaged when they eventually do the kitchen!! Put the money towards the kitchen then take care of the other things like floors, painting and furnace for your tropical location. Bloody hell.

And your albums will look tit on those shelves, Jessica.
I would bet she hasn’t measured the shelves and her albums won’t fit standing up, only stacked in a pile 😂

• Haha
It’s funny, Dannii Rodgers unrelenting HG also seems to have miraculously gone on hiatus for her “invited stay” with indulgent eats and pool time at the Marriott. It’s a Christmas miracle 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.