Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess in relation to styling her new shelves, and I quote “I’m thinking of putting some albums on here so if anyone knows of some nice ones, hit me up.” Excuse me what? You mean your beautiful, unique albums aren’t up to scratch? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she admitted she bought the fireplace for the ‘aesthetic’ and doesn’t intend to really use it. And she’s selling the artwork she got recently because it doesn’t work in the space.
like we all said months ago. 🤦🏼‍♀️
29662E22-3A91-4725-AB3D-8A8B85EECED2.jpeg
1D6869A7-6C45-455B-903B-70D2BC22192C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she said "anyone know any nice albums" obviously she meant bloom but I wanted to reply Alibaba so bad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny, Dannii Rodgers unrelenting HG also seems to have miraculously gone on hiatus for her “invited stay” with indulgent eats and pool time at the Marriott. It’s a Christmas miracle 🙃
I desperately need a thread for this moron. If anybody has any title suggestions I’m happy to create one?? :m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I desperately need a thread for this moron. If anybody has any title suggestions I’m happy to create one?? :m:m
I don’t quite understand her (Dannii Rodgers) pregnancy timeline 🤔 On 9 June she posted they’d found out they were pregnant a week prior and had a miscarriage. On 11 august she posted her 9 week pregnancy update? I mean I know it’s possible, but very close together…..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t quite understand her (Dannii Rodgers) pregnancy timeline 🤔 On 9 June she posted they’d found out they were pregnant a week prior and had a miscarriage. On 11 august she posted her 9 week pregnancy update? I mean I know it’s possible, but very close together…..
The maths doesn’t add up, does it? Wouldn’t she have had to have a full cycle (including O) in that time?

Reactions: 4
The maths doesn’t add up, does it? Wouldn’t she have had to have a full cycle (including O) in that time?
Makes no sense, but she’s got a story up now abou the HG again 🥲 oh poor thing, glad it went away for the weekend and gifted hotel stay ….

Reactions: 8
Might have been because it was a chemical miscarriage (thanks Google). I think she had a miscarriage earlier in the year too.

Dont worry though - (from her stories) we only have to wait 1 more sleep to purchase a book from her on miscarriage!

Makes no sense, but she’s got a story up now abou the HG again 🥲 oh poor thing, glad it went away for the weekend and gifted hotel stay ….
Yes the story was so helpful in explaining why she was perfectly fine to stand up, host an entire event, slut drop all arvo on Saturday - then check into the Marriott for a stay, eat from the buffet, swim in the pool - but now it’s Monday the HG is back. Such convenient timing ⏱

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Title Thread - Dani - 20k followers & undeclared ads, bogan events are the new fad

HG’s a punish, but for her events it did vanish, mummy bloggers for the win, could ski off the chin

From Westpac to Instagram WAP , this mummy blogger loves a cheese burger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread idea: twerks during the day, thinks her kitchen's OK but really Messi wants to send her kids away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It adds up. It means she ovulated again around the 23rd of June and conceived. If she miscarried around 2nd June or soon after, that's 2-3 weeks until she ovulated again which is completely normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion: So much ass and absolutely no class. Bloom’s hit the skids and she still hates her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Title Thread - Dani - 20k followers & undeclared ads, bogan events are the new fad

HG’s a punish, but for her events it did vanish, mummy bloggers for the win, could ski off the chin

From Westpac to Instagram WAP , this mummy blogger loves a cheese burger
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so good!

What was she beforehand in her "corporate career" like she talks about. Was she a bank cashier at Westpac or something? She talks like she was some huge ass business woman. Does she even have a degree?

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so good!

What was she beforehand in her "corporate career" like she talks about. Was she a bank cashier at Westpac or something? She talks like she was some huge ass business woman. Does she even have a degree?
She was a finance manager at Westpac & she did have a fair few staff under her, I’m not sure about the degree, but she did work her way up pretty quickly and was apparently good at her job, a lady I worked with at a rival bank used to work for her and is still good friends with her, she seems to love Dannii & thinks the sun shines out of her arse.

Reactions: 1
Back tracking quote a bit here but I’m confused why she called her car and dog after Ruby Tuesday matthew’s kids names 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back tracking quote a bit here but I’m confused why she called her car and dog after Ruby Tuesday matthew’s kids names 🤡
Because she is a hemorrhoid on Ruby’s arse or she wishes she was. Just a copy cat moron who can’t even choose an original name, let alone original content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.