Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t her thread but just while we’re on this trainwreck… thank GOD her HG behaved! 🙄 Phew! Because that’s how HG is hey! So fking over these morons using serious conditions for engagement! This chick is cooked!
Dannii really should speak to some scientists about this - miraculous cure! Throw an event where you and your mates need to slut drop for a few hours and the HG miraculously disappears 🙄🥱🤪

Reactions: 9
All these women watching aren't impressed or 'with her'. They are laughing at her, and know full well that the footage will be posted to the gram for all to laugh at. Then they'll titter at Messi behind her back but still maintain the bestie facade in their comments and future 'events'.
Screenshot_20220925-090202_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Genuine question; what is the event for? Is it to raise money or awareness of anything? Or just getting day drunk with a bunch of randoms?
I know of a few other events like this run in Sydney, but it’s usually raising money, or a clothing drive or something.

I think it speaks volumes that Jessssiiiiii acts like this around strangers. She’s got nothing going on personality wise, so needs to act like a clown for attention and to feel like she fits in. Those people aren’t laughing with you, they’re laughing at you.

Reactions: 16
Her iPhone makes her look ugly? No love, it's the vile treatment of your boys and writhing on the floor like you're a magic mike extra.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question; what is the event for? Is it to raise money or awareness of anything? Or just getting day drunk with a bunch of randoms?
I know of a few other events like this run in Sydney, but it’s usually raising money, or a clothing drive or something.
I don’t think anyone knows! The actual Mummy Republic page only has a few thousand followers. Yet all these influencers keep turning up to these mid-afternoon piss ups 🧐

Reactions: 11

I think it speaks volumes that Jessssiiiiii acts like this around strangers. She’s got nothing going on personality wise, so needs to act like a clown for attention and to feel like she fits in. Those people aren’t laughing with you, they’re laughing at you.
I honestly don’t get it. They are such a sad group of individuals. They’re just internet friends, no real meaningful connections at all.

Reactions: 9
Which bogan suburb was this tit show held? Or maybe just the bogans turned up to watch the 'star' perform for them,💃

Reactions: 5
I am embarrassed on her behalf - actually I’m ashamed on behalf of all women - who acts like that in public at an event when you know it’s going to be plastered across the internet and you’re a mum of three and a business owner. How desperate for attention do you have to be? They must lead such sad little lives. I’m all for a night out with the girls, but if my friends did this, I would be yanking them up by their ear and giving them a good talking to. That’s 18 year old crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Nope, nothing for charity. I remember reading it was for mums who miss clubbing but want to get lit at 2pm instead 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope, nothing for charity. I remember reading it was for mums who miss clubbing but want to get lit at 2pm instead 🫠
So the Mummy Republic at first makes it sound like a networking event but then it very quickly develops into a chance for mums to act like they did pre kids and dance to what has to be worst playlist ever.

View attachment 1603386She’s seriously using THAT pic to promote her party?? 😂😂😂
Nothing screams professional like a photo of you grinding the floor of some dirty convention centre or RSL at 3 in the afternoon. When yourlast product as targeted particularly at teenage girls. What every mother wishes her child to aspire to be like.

Reactions: 22
I would be so embarrassed if I ever acted like that she should grow up.

Also you are prettier in real life like that isn’t actually a compliment like you think😂😂

Reactions: 10
I just can't get over how trashy the whole thing was. :oops:

Jessica said she only had a couple of drinks and was "peer pressured" into dancing like that. Mmkay I think that actually makes it worse!

Reactions: 17

Queensland influncers are just on their on planet their definitely a special breed, they don't need any reason to day drink they all just make up their bullshit events for the sake of it, make themselves look more popular than they are, this dannii chick is a fkn flop she has 20k followers on her IG.. screams desperate..

Reactions: 10
I have been experiencing so much secondhand embarrassment for jess (and the others) that despite knowing shes a trash bag through-and-through, I still just assumed she had to be wasted and would be mortified today but then she said she only had 2 drinks and proceeds to post the pics in her own stories AND used one on bloom account as promotion? She's PROUD OF IT?!!! I'm actually at a loss for words and don't know what else to say.

Reactions: 27
She’s actually gained followers 🙄😳😵💫😱 up from 70.5k to 70.6k. I weep. Maybe they’re just following for the lols?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.