Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy as a mother fucker, claims to be a physic, talks to the dead, does readings, scam artist reiki bullshit too, she doesn’t post pics of her kids faces which is good, but has no issue posting everyone else’s. Owns some water front place they’ve been renovating and moving into caravan life with all the money she’s scamming now by doing group reading and healing via email 🤣🤣
Love that for her. Won’t share her kids faces on the Internet, assumingly to protect them, but happy to splash her vag all over the Internet for her kids to see when they’re older 😂

Reactions: 11
There is a piece of white paper on the floor next to Jessi as she's rolling around. It honestly looks like dunny paper that has fallen out of her knickers.
The sight of all those people in the background laughing and filming her 😳 Honestly Phil has every right to loose his tit. I am all for having a good time but she's a wife, mother and 'business owner' (cough). This behaviour is disgusting.
Going back now to check 😂😂 I was mainly focused on waiting for one of her flaps to dangle out to notice much else.

Love that for her. Won’t share her kids faces on the Internet, assumingly to protect them, but happy to splash her vag all over the Internet for her kids to see when they’re older 😂
It’s the scamming that gets me, how poor people are paying her to do group readings $35 or something and then she pops up a question box saying did anyone not get the email reading she will charge up in a few days. bleeping scum of the earth if you ask me.

• Haha
There is a piece of white paper on the floor next to Jessi as she's rolling around. It honestly looks like dunny paper that has fallen out of her knickers.
The sight of all those people in the background laughing and filming her 😳 Honestly Phil has every right to loose his tit. I am all for having a good time but she's a wife, mother and 'business owner' (cough). This behaviour is disgusting.
I thought it was a panty liner, can't be cause she forgot her knickers, the grot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He probably loves it, he might be able to put a load in her tonight 😂 so he’ll be rubbing his grimy hands together or at least jerkin off to the Insta vids all over the place
He probably loves it, he might be able to put a load in her tonight 😂 so he’ll be rubbing his grimy hands together or at least jerkin off to the Insta vids all over the place
I know who else would be having a cheeky rub tonight watching these stories *cough* Braddles 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Title thread idea

At the arvo rave, Jessi couldn’t behave, her bare behind on show, now Phil’s about to blow.

Oh mate, he would have got a few shots off by now I reckon 🤣🤣 filthy animal

Panty liners on the dance floor, now we’ve seen it all haha

Phil probably hasn’t even seen the stories yet, he’s likely being present with his children, out doing fun stuff, unlike Jessi when she’s home with them she can’t get off her arse to be a Mum to them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I’m all for having a great time with the girls, having way too much to drink dancing like absolute twats behind closed doors… never in a million years would I want it plastered all over the internet! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wow I just saw all the stories from this event and wtf - I’m all for having a fun time with your girlfriends but this is something else, they’re not even friends, just desperate Instagram wannabes - me and my girlfriends will dance on a dancefloor but no one would post videos like this on the internet for the world to see!

that dress is absolutely awful on her, way too tight and short - girl thinks she’s a size 8 and is wayyyyyyy off

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Title thread idea

At the arvo rave, Jessi couldn’t behave, her bare behind on show, now Phil’s about to blow.

Oh mate, he would have got a few shots off by now I reckon 🤣🤣 filthy animal

Panty liners on the dance floor, now we’ve seen it all haha

Phil probably hasn’t even seen the stories yet, he’s likely being present with his children, out doing fun stuff, unlike Jessi when she’s home with them she can’t get off her arse to be a Mum to them
Should add “blank load” after blow as she looooves reminding everyone he has the snip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I need to go scrub my eyes out with soap. I bet Phil hasn't seen the stories and he likely won't unless someone sends to him I guess or he reads here. Lol.

How has she that many followers when she is such a dead beat mum PLUS a trashy bogan. Nor is she pretty, funny, or smart. WHAT has she got going for her?! What is the appeal?! I truly don't get it :eek:

I need to go scrub my eyes out with soap. I bet Phil hasn't seen the stories and he likely won't unless someone sends to him I guess or he reads here. Lol.

How has she that many followers when she is such a dead beat mum PLUS a trashy bogan. Nor is she pretty, funny, or smart. WHAT has she got going for her?! What is the appeal?! I truly don't get it :eek:
I honestly do not know.

I know this isn’t her thread but just while we’re on this trainwreck… thank GOD her HG behaved! 🙄 Phew! Because that’s how HG is hey! So fking over these morons using serious conditions for engagement! This chick is cooked!
As a sufferer of a chronic illness (ulcerative colitis) this makes me so angry, I wish I could just turn off my bowels like she can her pukes to go out and party for the arvo.

Reactions: 13

Let’s see how many followers she wakes up with tomorrow!

Reactions: 2
I know this isn’t her thread but just while we’re on this trainwreck… thank GOD her HG behaved! 🙄 Phew! Because that’s how HG is hey! So fking over these morons using serious conditions for engagement! This chick is cooked!
The chin on her is something else!!! Her lips are always such an odd colour too (with no lipstick/gloss on).

Reactions: 6
The chin on her is something else!!! Her lips are always such an odd colour too (with no lipstick/gloss on).
I know of her back from her “corporate” Westpac days, a friend of mine also worked for her, she was mean girl and I would say she still is .

I wonder if Mikhailla Fitzgerald will go to the Bloom event, I was sure she would have been at the one today, I’m sure she went last time

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.