Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her commenting back to herself!? Commenting on Chatfields live!? That putrid random window INSIDE!? That the brats will break no doubt.

This method head is just desperate and delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her commenting back to herself!? Commenting on Chatfields live!? That putrid random window INSIDE!? That the brats will break no doubt.

This method head is just desperate and delusional.
By 'method' head I meant METH head.

My bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The window is ugly Meessiikkaa!!

And while I'm at it the wall is stupid too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must say, her ass actually looks pretty decent in this pic (don’t kill me!) but the rest of her is so out of proportion! And we know that stomach/belly button is a mess!
Haha was thinking the exact same thing. I normally don’t comment on peoples appearances but considering she used super money to pay for… this…? 😬

Reactions: 4
I must say, her ass actually looks pretty decent in this pic (don’t kill me!) but the rest of her is so out of proportion! And we know that stomach/belly button is a mess!
Was just talking to bestie about this. She is super out of proportion. Probably shouldn't have chopped off all her boobies. Maybe a nice C cup would have balanced her out a bit more.

Reactions: 6
Here’s an idea Jess. Ask your kids to go with you the first time. Like you know - when you go. Then you won’t have multiple trips. But I guess you’d also miss solo phone and alone time so….. you know what. Stay CEO. Seems easier.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What "theme" is she going for with her reno... modern, hamptons, bogan chic... I dont get it....

Reactions: 6
What "theme" is she going for with her reno... modern, hamptons, bogan chic... I dont get it....
She doesn't get it. She did 45 minutes of the 3 birds Reno 'course' and thinks she is a bleeping interior designer.

Style is not a strong point for this bogan.

Reactions: 8
Her new profile pic on insta 🙄🙄
Why doesn’t she just come right out and say she hates her sons?

Reactions: 11
The order of how she is doing this reno is KILLING ME.

Putting in the window before framing out the gap. That’s going to be a nightmare to close that gap, cut the cornice and match in new, and not damage the window.

The framing for the fireplace/shelving/window seat running over the existing floorboards. Especially as she wants to put new flooring in anyway, why on earth didn’t they remove the floors under the framing. And I bet she’s going to square set it, which will look so strange with all the existing cornice in the living room

Painting now when she still wants to make so many changes, so will need to repaint.

She has no idea what she’s doing or the order to do it in. Or how much it costs. Or who to hire even really. This house is going to be a money pit of poor planning and impulse/trend styling. I can see them over capitalising here for sure.

Reactions: 19
The order of how she is doing this reno is KILLING ME.

Putting in the window before framing out the gap. That’s going to be a nightmare to close that gap, cut the cornice and match in new, and not damage the window.

The framing for the fireplace/shelving/window seat running over the existing floorboards. Especially as she wants to put new flooring in anyway, why on earth didn’t they remove the floors under the framing. And I bet she’s going to square set it, which will look so strange with all the existing cornice in the living room

Painting now when she still wants to make so many changes, so will need to repaint.

She has no idea what she’s doing or the order to do it in. Or how much it costs. Or who to hire even really. This house is going to be a money pit of poor planning and impulse/trend styling. I can see them over capitalising here for sure.
Not a very good promotion for that renovation school haha. Surely that would be the first basic lesson they teach 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.