Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant spending is atrocious. Honestly how? How many hundreds of dollars in one day on herself? I don't know anyone (with professional jobs) that spend like this on themselves. God I felt terrible for spending money on a maccas breakfast this morning (waste of $$$) I felt like I was robbing my family for hash browns - yet Jessiiiii robs her family happily day in and day out. So much disposable cash!! We are tight as hell with money at the moment with the rising costs of living. We have 4 kids and a mortgage, we certainly don't buy anything for ourselves. Same clothes for years, no beauty appointments or hair, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The constant spending is atrocious. Honestly how? How many hundreds of dollars in one day on herself? I don't know anyone (with professional jobs) that spend like this on themselves. God I felt terrible for spending money on a maccas breakfast this morning (waste of $$$) I felt like I was robbing my family for hash browns - yet Jessiiiii robs her family happily day in and day out. So much disposable cash!! We are tight as hell with money at the moment with the rising costs of living. We have 4 kids and a mortgage, we certainly don't buy anything for ourselves. Same clothes for years, no beauty appointments or hair, nothing.
Right? If I buy any outfit online (rarely), I’m waiting excitedly for it to come in the mail because it’s a treat! Just seeing her say that she ordered another knit because she couldn’t remember if she had ordered one from sabo skirt or not, so she now has two… it just blows my mind. And sabo isn’t cheap! The insane spending boggles my mind. We will never see her wear those clothes either. 🤯

Reactions: 9
Right? If I buy any outfit online (rarely), I’m waiting excitedly for it to come in the mail because it’s a treat! Just seeing her say that she ordered another knit because she couldn’t remember if she had ordered one from sabo skirt or not, so she now has two… it just blows my mind. And sabo isn’t cheap! The insane spending boggles my mind. We will never see her wear those clothes either. 🤯
The first thing I thought when she said she couldn’t remember was look up your order in your email. Twit!! You’re right, we won’t see her in those clothes just like the last haul or the huge order she did online and bragged about the savings because it was a sale but we worked out the order was around $600. Why doesn’t she just take that fugly green Steele coat on the boat? 😂

I cannot imagine being so self indulgent and not allowing my kids to do any other activities or have a special birthday gift and not their brothers second hand bike with a crappy paint job.

Reactions: 16
It’s bizarre! I bought myself something this week for $400. Completely indulgent and I’m so excited for it to arrive. Why? Because it’s rare! It’s not like me to just spend like that, but I was celebrating a milestone in my business.
I couldn’t imagine spending like that day in and day out. She should see someone about putting her materialistic needs above her children’s activities.

Reactions: 8
Lol she’s sold a massive total of 20 journals with that launch.
Huge profit of $1199!!

Only 1120 more journals to sell til that Santa Fe is paid for Jessii you can do it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol she’s sold a massive total of 20 journals with that launch.
Huge profit of $1199!!

Only 1120 more journals to sell til that Santa Fe is paid for Jessii you can do it!!
Not surprising! I think the idea is actually cute, but she doesn’t have the market for that kind of thing yet. Her followers are older and/or have kids too young for a friendship journal.
The ones who bought are probably the followers who would buy tit on a stick if she sold it.

• Haha
Not surprising! I think the idea is actually cute, but she doesn’t have the market for that kind of thing yet. Her followers are older and/or have kids too young for a friendship journal.
The ones who bought are probably the followers who would buy tit on a stick if she sold it.
Sez Kearns 100% purchased it to store in the garage with all the other useless tit she hoards.

• Haha
All of this!! I thought he was only 6/7 which makes it even worse!! G
I could t quite remember his age I thought maybe 7 or 8 (to be fair she only ever talks about Golden 🙄)
But the fact he is even younger is horrific.

You gave three kids in cars seats. They need proper seats and if they don't fit into a fancy car that is all about looks it's seems.... Sacrifice jessiika. It's what parents do.

Reactions: 4
Radio silence on both bloom and her personal page today - upset she hasn't sold many journals? Usually businesses the day after a product launch would be thanking customers for buying, updating on packing orders reels on packing boxes etc.

Reactions: 11
That ridiculous amount of ugly clothing she bought herself is gross! The way those boys get around in old tit and even Goldie these days but she spends so much on herself. Self-indulgent pig she is.

Radio silence on both bloom and her personal page today - upset she hasn't sold many journals? Usually businesses the day after a product launch would be thanking customers for buying, updating on packing orders reels on packing boxes etc.
Maybe the joy ride happened!!

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she got a whole bunch of new clothes again! Never see her wear any of the clothes she buys, and ay jessi what's wrong with ugly green smock? Why don't you take that on the cruise..
You hate it already its not your vibe 😂 yep we will never see that jacket thing again.. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Even the gangster photographer seems to wear the same old clothes regularly. Must only be enough money for jjeessiikkaa to spend, spend, spend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.