Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanotheraussie

The order of how she is doing this reno is KILLING ME.

Putting in the window before framing out the gap. That’s going to be a nightmare to close that gap, cut the cornice and match in new, and not damage the window.

The framing for the fireplace/shelving/window seat running over the existing floorboards. Especially as she wants to put new flooring in anyway, why on earth didn’t they remove the floors under the framing. And I bet she’s going to square set it, which will look so strange with all the existing cornice in the living room

Painting now when she still wants to make so many changes, so will need to repaint.

She has no idea what she’s doing or the order to do it in. Or how much it costs. Or who to hire even really. This house is going to be a money pit of poor planning and impulse/trend styling. I can see them over capitalising here for sure.
Not a very good promotion for that renovation school haha. Surely that would be the first basic lesson they teach 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I must say, her ass actually looks pretty decent in this pic (don’t kill me!) but the rest of her is so out of proportion! And we know that stomach/belly button is a mess!
Haha was thinking the exact same thing. I normally don’t comment on peoples appearances but considering she used super money to pay for… this…? 😬

posty post

VIP Member
Her teeth are disgusting! So much about her today is unrecognisable when she actually uses no filter!

Pindawg

VIP Member
blah blah blah so exciting, blah blah, exciting, blah blah blah, so excited, blah blah blah which is super exciting, blah blah blah, I’m so excited

Jesus women, can’t you find another verb for exciting.. how about you being some excitement to your three children’s lives??
all delivered in a mouth breathing monotone

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
She actually needs to use a filter haha I will now judge her more on when she doesn’t cos I don’t know this catfish

• Haha

Shazza Snarki

Exactly, if they were a family or friend wouldn't they have already supported her business by buying one? Like all those friends who supported her by purchasing their own Xmas party ticket... oh wait, they were pressured into that. :rolleyes:

Also, I might be reading into this way too much because everything she does annoys me but the story this morning sitting in front of her half finished fireplace seemed really passive aggressive with the music choice. Lyrics saying "waste my time, waste my time, y'all bout to make me lose my mind" like as if she was pissed it wasn't finished fast enough. She will turn that fireplace on once to get Fill make an over-produced reel then it will never be used again... also the reading bench for what? She doesn't read, can't see netflix from there and she sure as shit won't read her kids a book.
Her friends don't even want to buy her Alibaba albums. If I was her friend/family I also wouldn't want to support her business because you know she will blow it all on herself.

influencemehow

Is it just me or does she look like she doesn’t have a filter on in those stories? Her nose looks way different and you can see the pigmentation more 🧐 maybe ruby really inspired her haha

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
No mention on his IG about it being an ad. It doesn't even show in either video he posted it's a P&O ship they are on, surely they arent daft enough to not even show that in what is a sponsored trip!
It’s probably for her to advertise not him, that is, the agreement for the gifted trip would be between Messi jessii and the cruise so including appropriate tags etc are her responsibility.

Thinking back to the cacia holiday ad, it was deemed to be an ad because she had tagged the resort and the intent was to direct people to the resort. He could argue he was just posting family snaps, it’s not for him to advertise and ad standards board wouldn’t see there to be any breaches because he isn’t trying to direct people to the cruise.

posty post

VIP Member
Everyone’s eyes would need a rinse in bleach if he joined of. Honestly he is foul! She is filth and lazy! Grow up and parent your kids morons!

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
I agree with not feeling comfortable commenting on children and it’s so sad these influenzas put their children on display for the internet to see without their consent, but sadly yes, Goldie absolutely has features of mosaic down syndrome and I cannot believe she’s never been assessed.
Mosaic DS is a little difference in that you may not carry all of the features of classic DS as it is mosaic in nature. Goldie absolutely exhibits a number of features and these deadbeat parents shouldn’t have had children if they can’t look into these things.
I’ve just done a google search and most of the kids look exactly like Goldie in the first few photos that popped up. How have they not looked into this!

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
And there we have it, the reason she got a palisade.....because Amy G got a palisade

WHY IS AN 8/9 YO?? IN THE VERY REAR OF THE CAR AND NOT IN A CARSEAT.

One rear end accident and Levi will be dead.

I should know, I had a similar car and was rear ended and if my kid was back there he would not have survived. My car was smashed in completely up until the back seats.

Such a dead shit jessikkka.

Also $260 jeans.... Yeah nah. Use that money for swimming lessons you selfish dickhead.
The jeans were fucking ugly and so unflattering. Not stylish, classy or sexy at all

And there we have it, the reason she got a palisade.....because Amy G got a palisade

The jeans were fucking ugly and so unflattering. Not stylish, classy or sexy at all
I'm 51 and you wouldn't catch me dead in jeans as unflattering as those. They make her look so dowdy

greacea

VIP Member
I was just thinking how hot that would be!
I’m from Central QLd & just spent a week on the Gold Coast at paradise resort and it was beautiful warm weather, except for the rain a few days, no way would we need a heated fire place, she’s a dead shit moron
Oh I just missed you! We’re at Paradise Resort now!

posty post

VIP Member
The kids pissing her off is definitely a given. Remember how miserable she was on their last trip? I guess she can dump them in kid’s club during the day, but those cabins are small. There’s so escaping each other.
Oh her face in those photos hahahaha what a mother she is