Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Title Thread - Dani - 20k followers & undeclared ads, bogan events are the new fad

HG’s a punish, but for her events it did vanish, mummy bloggers for the win, could ski off the chin

From Westpac to Instagram WAP , this mummy blogger loves a cheese burger
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so good!

What was she beforehand in her "corporate career" like she talks about. Was she a bank cashier at Westpac or something? She talks like she was some huge ass business woman. Does she even have a degree?

Reactions: 5

emmygluewho

VIP Member
That Best & Less clearance dress for teens with the butterfly's!? Is so tacky. She has absolutely no style.

• Haha

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Imagine the poor cabin person who comes in every morning to clean the cabin/bathroom and make beds. They wouldn't know where to start.

notgifted

VIP Member
Jess “Bowie go over there and kick the ball to Mars and I’ll film it. ”
Bowie *keeps looking at her to know when he can stop
I thought the same, her obligatory “play with the dog or the Tattler bitches will be on my arse” post

She wants to wear this 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha wtf , surely she knows she does not have anywhere near the figure for this dress to look half ok. No chance of a nip slip since those flab bags hang down low. Maybe she could speak to EmmyLou and get a deal on some booby tape.

• Haha
That is all true.
I’m sure I’ve read before that Jess had claimed Goldie was out of nappies and ‘has been for some time’. I don’t know how to search the threads properly for it but I’m sure she’s said that. Obviously I don’t care if a kid is still in nappies or not haha but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying.
I thought she’d said that before too. Probably lying, but even if she has a really rare accident, good of Jess to bring pull ups. We’ve seen the state of their mattresses. Glad they have more respect for someone else’s 😅

If she is such good friends with harmony why isn’t she embarrassed when she sees the effort they put into training their dogs or the amount of time they put into them?

I mean if I was harmony I would be pulling messy up on the way she’s treating the dog. Hell I unfriended someone because of the way they treated their dogs

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
Has she ever thought that maybe her kids are so destructive because they’re bored and desperate for attention and someone to play with them? I know every kid is different, and sure, some kids play more “messy” than others, but actually destroying furniture and decor?? That just screams a need for more attention and it’s so sad
Also screams her kids are feral brats because of the way they have been brought up

Phil's story made me laugh so much! Thanks for capturing and sharing here because I def would have missed it otherwise :ROFLMAO: I live for his passive aggressive digs that he ends up deleting soon after LOL
Do we reckon she made him delete it? Lol

Last edited:

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
She has such high hopes for this shit tip of a house. WHY is she not doing The Kitchen or The Bathroom?! And why the fuck is she getting a FIREPLACE?!?!?!?!?!

She really is the dumbest fuck.
I honeslty don't understand why she bought this house, it so old and needs so much work done to it not just the reno she's doing is dumb choice the whole house was not a very well thought out purchase, they simply don't have the knowledge and the money to do what they are hoping to do. It just baffles me why they went with this house.

MsTxx

Now we know why Phil's shoe was on the coffee table - to stop the dog from getting it.

She honestly isn't capable of parenting anything is she. That poor dog.

Goodriddens

I was thinking the same thing! Already Adele has shown us around her room & I’m sure we will see everything she gets up to whilst on the cruise (ie. what she is being paid to do). Her sponsored posts are always so thought out and shows that she takes pride in what she’s doing and has respect for the company she is promoting. She doesn’t come across as stuck up and boasting about all the freebies. Jessiika does the bare minimum. Her posts don’t influence me in any way to do whatever she is doing. I can’t believe companies are still paying her to promote things when she’s so shit at it compared to other influencers (very small minority) who actually take it seriously and put effort in.
I don't know anything about Adele, I don't follow her, (is she generally liked?) - sounds similar to Pia and her husband Kane. They get gifted rooms and holidays etc from time-to-time but gosh, when they're there, they're there for a purpose and it shows! They are so good at presenting and showcasing whatever the holiday is and it just really highlights even more how woeful jessiiii is at InFluEnCiNg

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I think this is Facebook. The white writing up the top left is too long to be tattle.

This looks ridiculous. She should have taken the curtain to the corner. The print is half covered anyway so why not just extend the curtain!
I’d cover that photo (of her) too

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
Those comments from phil on her live and apparently while driving what the fuck is wrong with them!

• Sick
  • Wow

Bizziebody

VIP Member
As if she will stay home if she gets sick, pretty sure she had Covid when she got on a plane and flew home from Cairns last trip there.