Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
Our wait times in Qld for ENT are really long, even urgent category type things take ages, but I am glad she said that, i truely hope she follows through with it.

Reactions: 4

shelookscute

Chatty Member
You could be right. My mistake. I thought it was the same car
I think the Palisade was too expensive for Jessi. The base model is the same price as her top model Santa Fe. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t deal with all the buttons in the photo this morning - looks so messy and disorganised. I couldn’t drive a car like that.

Emmum

Chatty Member
Philth has a highly edited video up making it look like they are a fun family instead of misery loving company
No mention on his IG about it being an ad. It doesn't even show in either video he posted it's a P&O ship they are on, surely they arent daft enough to not even show that in what is a sponsored trip!

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Guys she pretty much has 2022 mapped out and it’s only the end of August 2022. Wow Jessi!! I think most businesses map out their year in advance of said year. Saying she’s got products dropping every month except December so that’s 3 months left in the year - such a busy business woman! Gosh we’ll be mistaking her for Cachia the second soon!
Is confused coz 2022 is almost over 😂 she should of said I've got the next 3 months sorted not 2022 mapped out coz she like terrible. Lmao!

Going on from the renos, at least she acknowledges she doesn't have the foresight to put things together so they match and she wastes endless amounts of money, but anyway do we feel getting a interior designer would help? coz guarantee she would just do what she wanted and it would look like shit 😂 it will be interesting to see what she actually takes on board.

Last edited:
I just looked at the Goldie tab and WOW! She 100% shows similar features - her parents should be trying to help her so she can do well in life not turn a blind eye to suit themselves when it’s setting her up to fail

influencemehow

You can't train night times because it's hormonal so it's perfectly normal for a 3yo to still require nappies overnight for quite some time after learning to use the toilet during the day
That is all true.
I’m sure I’ve read before that Jess had claimed Goldie was out of nappies and ‘has been for some time’. I don’t know how to search the threads properly for it but I’m sure she’s said that. Obviously I don’t care if a kid is still in nappies or not haha but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Her voiceover is just so irritating. Little inflection/intonation - all monotone. Much excitement. Much enthusiasm. I sure as shit wouldn’t be influenced by her. She makes it seem so fucking boring.
it's the mouth breathing...........

• Haha