Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
Me t
Jess just enrages me. I don’t follow her, but I don’t even think I can occasionally look at her stories anymore. She is so fucking stupid - I just cannot even look at the train wreck that is her life. The only people I feel for are her poor children who know no better. What exactly does she do with Goldie? My daughter starts “Big School” next year, but the two days I have at home with her, are for HER. That’s why I work part time. We do Gymbaroo, dancing, swimming lessons. We go to the park, the library & occassinally get a coffee and babycinno as well as see other families with kids her age. WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER KIDS!? Why did she have them? I honestly think she isn’t all there. She can’t be…. she’s so stupid.

On the days my daughter is at preschool I’m WFH and that’s when I try and get to “all my appointments” (nothing compared to Methika’s - maybe a pedicure now and again). She’s absolutely fucked. I hope her children disown her when they’re old enough to realise what a shit mother they have & also Philth, grow a pair of balls.

Rant over.
I’m the same, I cherish my time with kids while they are still at home on my days off, I would like to think she’ll miss these days but she’s a cunt and won’t

Reactions: 6

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Which bogan suburb was this shit show held? Or maybe just the bogans turned up to watch the 'star' perform for them,💃

Reactions: 5

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Today she said she wants to get a pool in the next few years, lets all manifest she doesn't, coz guarantee one of kids will have a accident, coz swimming lesson is too expensive 😑

notgifted

VIP Member
Do you reckon their cruise next week is gifted? I see a story just now on Laura Bentley that they are going on one, but it’s a paid partnership or gifted type situation?
Thoughts?

• Wow

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
He needs to leave this useless lardass stat. Yes, she trapped him but you can still divorce the rat.
I have only just started following her, and only so I know what is going on when I read this thread.
What is the story behind her trapping him?

Think your onto something! Why has this only suddenly happened to? We heard about Cairns for months! Those poor guests wanting to enjoy their first cruise no doubt in years.
Sarah kearns is talking about the cruise also

Meanwhile your ‘wife’ did absolutely fuck all
I love the passive aggressive comment about cooking dins after the 2 hour drive home.
What a cow she is, at home all day being a lazy unemployed bludger and her hubby has to cook after working all day then having a 2 hour drive home.
Then he gets bitched at because it has no sauce
I

Last edited:

Bluewhale25

I feel like we are going to get some fabricated story of something that happened to mars while they were away. I really hope I’m wrong but at the same time I hope he ends up with someone who loves and cares for him correctly
And probably tell the kids he ran away so she dosnt have to deal with them

greacea

VIP Member
Yeah, didn't need to post this.

Her thinking she is a Small!? Maybe in Zoe Moss styles.
But how will her followers comment on her butt without posting it..?!!

I think the Palisade was too expensive for Jessi. The base model is the same price as her top model Santa Fe. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t deal with all the buttons in the photo this morning - looks so messy and disorganised. I couldn’t drive a car like that.
Neither could I! I wouldn’t buy a Santa Fe anyway but definitely not now 🤣

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I can almost guarantee that the appointment won't go ahead. Her and Phil are the most disgusting excuses for parents.

How have they not seen that their is issues?! That they neglect their kids?! That their kids act out because they are ignored?!

Get off your fat ass Meth head, drop the filters, get off your phone and parent! Once you have done that?! GET A JOB.
Id be waiting to see if she actually takes her, i don't really believe it til it happens. I know what she's like. 😅

emmygluewho

VIP Member
We did this at the end of high school in a blank scrapbook. Having a $70 (or whatever ridiculous price it is) album would not have made it any better or enhanced the contents.
Who is her target market? Teenagers now? She is so lost. How many albums does one need?? While I think it’s nice to print photos I still think people are moving away from this.
IF and WHEN I print photos they go in a frame!

I went to one too, it was raw food and I was preg so couldn’t eat it or drink the “free” cocktails 🙄 learnt zero marketing just left raging even more about Monique the old owner of snuggle hunny kids. My goodness she is a proper cunt too. No clue how that mole created such a successful business (also check out her flaunting trip upon trip these days. Vile thing)
I need to know more about Monique!

notgifted

VIP Member
So she’s definitely reading here, got a post up with the kids playing ball with Mars 😂😂😂 never ever posted this content before

Exactly why he is chewing. Imagine how awful it is for him to be locked up. I’m amazed he hasn’t been bitten by a snake.

Hope a snake gets in the bloom stock and bites her on her huge nose😂😂😂
A swollen snake bite would be an improvement on the bulbous growth she’s rocking currently

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This was good to read 😂. She’s absolutely kidding herself if she thinks this is just a phase and we’ll be returning back to where things were. Also she seems to be complaining that she can’t make money because people aren’t sitting around bored, spending money on shit they don’t need. Poor Jess, other people are struggling with cost of living and it has a negative impact on her.
This was good to read 😂. She’s absolutely kidding herself if she thinks this is just a phase and we’ll be returning back to where things were. Also she seems to be complaining that she can’t make money because people aren’t sitting around bored, spending money on shit they don’t need. Poor Jess, other people are struggling with cost of living and it has a negative impact on her.
Your views drop dumbass because people are sick of the #sponsored shit EVERY SINGLE DAY of shit you don't use. It really is that simple. People have woken up to the bullshit scamming ways. And to add to that ol Methii literally does fuck all for her #content the lard ass.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Didn't he make some gross comments when he was photographing a women's sport team or something? Said he wanted to get them pregnant or something to that effect :sick: it was a while ago
Yep that’s pretty accurate, it was after that vulgar slurry of a wife goaded him into saying what he did

• Sick

posty post

VIP Member
It means she didn’t know if she could be stuck on a ship for 10 days with her kids. Now she’s getting off she can pretend she is enjoying it, even though we all know she’s counting down the hours until she can ditch the hubs and kids.
Exactly

posty post

VIP Member
Just watching the vfl on tv and they mention burpengary my son burst out laughing I’m like wait I know of bogans from there it’s such a place 😂

• Haha