Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we know why Phil's shoe was on the coffee table - to stop the dog from getting it.

She honestly isn't capable of parenting anything is she. That poor dog.

Reactions: 5
As an ED nurse please do not show up at the ED for that. That is not an emergency as highlighted in the name emergency department 🤣 we don't wanna see you if your kid is breathing loudly and clearly needs an ENT that's your GPs job that why they get paid 120+k a year hahah.

Also I had to laugh her latest stories say that her Xmas bloom event is almost at the required numbers..... What 5 people???!

Tickets are only available until 5th October so I don't see how she plans on selling them all
I’ve only just started following her and didn’t realise this is something ongoing. I thought it was a one off and have now realised this is been going for ages and she hasn’t pushed to have the child seen by an ENT. Was just scary to hear! x

Reactions: 2
Goldie was also in a nappie this morning now normally I wouldn’t comment but you know Jess told everyone she was toilet trained weeks ago another lie!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think they have massive debt? The fact she’s gotten finance for such an expensive new car that they didn’t actually need. The fact she mentioned a month or two ago that they can only afford to do smaller jobs on the house right now, and then listed the small jobs she’s planning on doing and the bigger ones they’re saving up for.

They only recently bought, and close to the height of the boom too, so theh wouldn’t have much equity to use to renovate, is that what she’s hoping for in a few years? Just add that Reno onto the mortgage and have even more debt?

Then look at the amount of stuff she buys, the brands and labels, the holidays (aside from that freebie cruise that I doubt will ever have her back again), the mummy makeover surgery and surgery appointment in Sydney.

and then the giveaway for me is that she spends so much money, but complains about simple things like swimming lessons, which makes me think they don’t actually have much cash, they’re just relying on finance, loans, and credit 😬

Do the kids go to public or private schools (aside from golden girl who’s at daycare)?

Reactions: 13
Do the kids go to public or private schools (aside from golden girl who’s at daycare)?
Pretty sure they go to a private school or catholic school. Not because she loves her children but because she stuffed around with Levi for so long and left it to the last minute to book in a school and had to go with what was available - as in throw money at the problem.

and then the giveaway for me is that she spends so much money, but complains about simple things like swimming lessons, which makes me think they don’t actually have much cash, they’re just relying on finance, loans, and credit 😬
Look, I wouldn't be surprised but if I remember they saved pretty hard for the house and didn't have to borrow the whole amount so they should have a bit of equity especially since prices have gone up recently.

I would say she earns more than she should though.

I mean cmon Jesssssi you only get engagement when you beg for it and you can't sell out your ticketed party. Things are looking grim.

Reactions: 7
Why does she post poor Goldie looking like a street urchin, it’s so sad, snotty nose, filthy clothes, it’s not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They go to a private school but it's one of the cheaper ones that is about 5k a year.

Rant ahead:

They have to be in debt. We are talking about someone who raided her husband's super for multiple cosmetic surgeries. She spends, spends, spends on herself and then complains and holds back on her children's necessary expenses.

She's an absolute fool for financing a 70k car that they didn't even need, not to mention in this current climate of rising rates and COL! I'm surprised the bank even allowed it with her unstable income being an "influencer" and a new business. No hate to people who choose to buy cars that expensive if they can afford it because that's their decision, but if you have to finance a 70k car and wouldn't be able to buy it otherwise, then you are overspending.

I had Cash recently for a 100k car if I really wanted but instead bought a 30k car and invested the rest. Her priorities are seriously skewed, desperate to be liked and desperate to keep up with the jones'. It's actually pathetic. But fun to watch the tit show of her life hahaha

I also just wanted to add: no hate or judgement against financing cars in general because it's a very privelaged thing to be able to buy them outright at any cost, but I'm specifically talking about financing expensive cars. 70k is unnecessary if you're relying on finance to do so.

Reactions: 18
They go to a private school but it's one of the cheaper ones that is about 5k a year.

Rant ahead:

They have to be in debt. We are talking about someone who raided her husband's super for multiple cosmetic surgeries. She spends, spends, spends on herself and then complains and holds back on her children's necessary expenses.

She's an absolute fool for financing a 70k car that they didn't even need, not to mention in this current climate of rising rates and COL! I'm surprised the bank even allowed it with her unstable income being an "influencer" and a new business. No hate to people who choose to buy cars that expensive if they can afford it because that's their decision, but if you have to finance a 70k car and wouldn't be able to buy it otherwise, then you are overspending.

I had Cash recently for a 100k car if I really wanted but instead bought a 30k car and invested the rest. Her priorities are seriously skewed, desperate to be liked and desperate to keep up with the jones'. It's actually pathetic. But fun to watch the tit show of her life hahaha

I also just wanted to add: no hate or judgement against financing cars in general because it's a very privelaged thing to be able to buy them outright at any cost, but I'm specifically talking about financing expensive cars. 70k is unnecessary if you're relying on finance to do so.
Totally get where you are coming from, I’m surprised she even posted up about her needing to use finance, even going the extra and posting the lady who helped her get it, surely if you are in a good financial position you could perhaps try the bank you bank with, have your home loan and savings with.
To gobble into his super is absolutely ghastly, just like her I guess.
She’s a bleeping scam anyway you look at it.
Always got to have the in thing.

Reactions: 8
Came here to say the same thing!!!View attachment 1576715
Botox takes a while to make a difference, I had a lip flip and it took about 2 weeks to fully work

Honestly something is wrong with Goldie, I wonder if she’s bothered to have her assessed? She can barely string a few words together meanwhile my 3 year old born a month after has full conversations.

Reactions: 8
Botox takes a while to make a difference, I had a lip flip and it took about 2 weeks to fully work

Honestly something is wrong with Goldie, I wonder if she’s bothered to have her assessed? She can barely string a few words together meanwhile my 3 year old born a month after has full conversations.
Something is off with her, I have a daughter who will be 3 in December and is miles ahead of Goldie I’m not sure what’s normal but surely Goldie needs a little bit of therapy there.

Reactions: 9
S

She hasn't gotten Goldie assessed. She shares every mundane aspect of her life and scrambles for content so if she had goldie assessed, we would definitely know about it.

Reactions: 11
She really is thick still hasn't learnt bored puppies & children destroy things 🤦‍♀️ still can't believe she left those 1k plus LV shoes anywhere the dogs or kids could get them my daughter just bought doc Martin's and she puts them straight away as we have a naughty kitten who loves leather (she's 13 and knows he will destroy them 🙄🤦‍♀️)

Jess “Bowie go over there and kick the ball to Mars and I’ll film it. ”
Bowie *keeps looking at her to know when he can stop
I thought the same, her obligatory “play with the dog or the Tattler witches will be on my arse” post

She wants to wear this 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha wtf , surely she knows she does not have anywhere near the figure for this dress to look half ok. No chance of a nip slip since those flab bags hang down low. Maybe she could speak to EmmyLou and get a deal on some booby tape.

• Haha
Yes but during outdoor at home play. I don’t take them out and especially not in a brand new car looking like that.
Me too ! Plus I clean them up and I definitely don’t post photos to thousands of people of them looking like that.
How she thinks it’s content or funny is just fucked

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.