Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who on earth does she know that could be worth the suspense/surprise?
Pretty sure her surprise will just be Philth dressed as Santa 🙄🙄 she mentioned a bunch of times in the early stages of planning/selling the Xmas party that Santa “may” make an appearance. She’s bleeping 12

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure her surprise will just be Philth dressed as Santa 🙄🙄 she mentioned a bunch of times in the early stages of planning/selling the Xmas party that Santa “may” make an appearance. She’s bleeping 12
I thought she might get a stripper dressed as Santa, but given tickets sales are obviously not moving at the rate she thought she probably will have to get philth in, no budget for a stripper!
I imagine she will treat this party as if it’s her own personal birthday party, music will be what she wants, she will be the centre of everything and not caring what her paying guests want or if they are having a good night. Not that there will be many paying guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is someone from this thread going? I wish I lived in Brisbane, I’d consider taking one for the team. She will 100% lie about how many people are there. I’d say her minimum was 100 but from what we saw before she capped the cart capacity I doubt she had many over 50. I can’t wait for this tit show to happen 🍿

Reactions: 5
Is someone from this thread going? I wish I lived in Brisbane, I’d consider taking one for the team. She will 100% lie about how many people are there. I’d say her minimum was 100 but from what we saw before she capped the cart capacity I doubt she had many over 50. I can’t wait for this tit show to happen 🍿
I live in Brisbane but you couldn't pay me 1k to go to this tit show even for a laugh lol. I'd rather sit at home and scratch my eyes out with rusty spoons.

I just looked and there's 122 package tickets left and 8 general admission tickets left. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Sarah Kearns actually end up purchasing tickets? I hope Jess doesn’t cancel. It’s going to be so entertaining to watch.

So now she's shaking her ass to tickets, seriously we've seen enough lately 😂😂 those jeans aren't flattering at all.. she needs to utilise that pilates membership, her ass just keeps getting wider.🥴
Why is Phil's nasty shoe on the coffee table is what I want to know :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So now she's shaking her ass to tickets, seriously we've seen enough lately 😂😂 those jeans aren't flattering at all.. she needs to utilise that pilates membership, her ass just keeps getting wider.🥴
Why does she constantly do this weird booty shaking dance?! She dances like a fish out of water when she dances yet thinks she is sexy as duck?! STOP Methii. You aren't as cool as you think you are. You are a jobless bum that can't even parent for duck sake.

Reactions: 11
Has she had more filler in her top lip or a lip flip? Something a bit different about it this morning in the car…

• Heart
duck me Messii, seriously sort yourself out and your priorities - be a decent parent and decent pet owner. Just shows how neglectful you are with your whole life and belongings.

and yes! I noticed the top lip too - duck me, she is such a trash bag

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just don’t get it? my priority would be the kitchen? Or, I don’t know - something for my own children like swimming lessons and speech pathology.

• Heart
Why is golden child never strapped into her car seat in these “good morning” stories lately? I know they’re not moving, but Messii is already in the front, does she make Goldie strap herself in??? Or is she that bleeping lazy that she make Philth do it when he gets in the car?

Reactions: 15
Not going mad at your child for slapping their father in the face????

So how she paying for the fireplace? And I’m not surprised she got finance for a $70k car. That cash leaves her bank just as quick as it goes in. Anyone spending the way she does is not going to be set up for financial success or longevity.

Plus the dog chewing the shoes! duck she’s maddening! Train your dog or close doors!!? How bleeping dumb are you?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.