Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh the fire place really shows how stupid she is. She is never going to have the aesthetic house she wants, no matter how much money she wastes on it. Doesn’t she have her ceiling fans running all day long even in winter. They could have renovated the bathrooms with all the $$ she had wasted on other things, including the car that will be trashed within weeks
Money wasted.. such as the beige lounge that she's covered with literal bean bags, trying to stop her grubby kids from ruining? GREAT investment love...

Reactions: 9
They would have huge mortgage, credit cards to the brim, car loan, lucky she can scab things from Peppa Penny etc for the kids gifts for Xmas because she only uses her money on herself.

Using super for her botched body is pretty low, I don’t know how she justified that, surely any decent accountant would warn her against doing that, considering they are both essentially self employed.

I also don’t give a duck what anyone says, she is a terrible mother, she does not give a tit about her kids.

Probably had the fire in the shed as an insurance scam too while I’m at it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
My friend accessed super a few years ago (pre covid) for ivf based on medical/compassionate grounds. It was a huge process and a lot of hoops to jump through, including having to get a written report from a psychologist stating the impact trying-to-conceive was having on their mental health and wellbeing, in order for the gov to approve.

Shocking jess was so easily able to take advantage of the covid situation to get Phil's super for vain cosmetic surgery when the release of super during that time was intended for people financially impacted by the pandemic and struggling to survive! And they approved it! I wonder if she fibbed the application.

Such a silly financial move they made and for what? A messed up belly button, tits that still sag and a slightly less-frumpy middle that is still frumpy which could have been fixed with lifestyle changes in the first place.
I think she had her surgery pre covid via money from super, so she has then taken out more during covid.

I think she had her surgery pre covid via money from super, so she has then taken out more during covid.
That’s right, the surgery was before that, my bet is on that they both double dipped it. Can’t be much left in it!

Reactions: 3
Oh you're right!!! my timeline was mixed up. That makes it even more mind boggling that they approved it. And then she went and spent more of the super money during covid at JB HIFI now that I think about it, on new camera gear wasn't it lol

Oh you're right!!! my timeline was mixed up. That makes it even more mind boggling that they approved it. And then she went and spent more of the super money during covid at JB HIFI now that I think about it, on new camera gear wasn't it lol
Bloody hell, because she really needed the camera gear during a pandemic after she gave up photography lol

Reactions: 5
She’s doing the reno so backward. Didn’t she have the whole house painted? Now she’s moving PowerPoints and making holes in the wall which will need to be patched, set and repainted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s doing the reno so backward. Didn’t she have the whole house painted? Now she’s moving PowerPoints and making holes in the wall which will need to be patched, set and repainted 🙄
And isn’t she planning new flooring? She’s an actual fool and has no idea what so ever!

Reactions: 6
What an absolute piece of tit.

Takes and expects all the freebies yet won't give any free tickets to people that support her fat ass, small businesses that literally fund her life and her influencer friends that could promote it.

Cocktail price is high!? You don't think all the tit you grift doesn't cost!? Pay for it you tightass duck.

She is such a bleep.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an absolute piece of tit.

Takes and expects all the freebies yet won't give any free tickets to people that support her fat ass, small businesses that literally fund her life and her influencer friends that could promote it.

Cocktail price is high!? You don't think all the tit you grift doesn't cost!? Pay for it you tightass duck.

She is such a bleep.
What a scabby money hungry bleep that proves she is!
Crystal has a clothing label Sunday Wild or something like that I’ll double check but I know she gifted stuff to Jessi and Goldie before too

lol of course coctails are expensive but heaven for it gift a few tickets out for more exposure, but all she thinks about is a quick buck in her pocket, I want to know how much she’s making off this event because there is zero hope in hell of her funding from her own pocket.

This is not the flex you think it is Jessie. Sounds like she forced them into coming and then post so she can get more exposure on her event. That girl does not look happy about it haha
Tickets have been out for how long now? Surely a real friend would have bought them that night, not a month later when Jessii is desperate to sell tickets or she’ll have to cancel 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.