Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goodriddens

I went to sexpo in my earlier 20s i loved it also very eye opening, i bet she feeling very stupid having gone about her Phil having this amazing sex life, when really she ain't all that.
She really thought she was some sex-crazy, raunchy wife because she finally tried her first vibrator in her 30s...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Emmum

Chatty Member
Goldie is only 3 so she should not be having these nor should Messi be recommending to others when she hasn’t even read the packet correctly!!
Plus it's a cheap band aid on what could be a bigger issue - melatonin doesn't fix mouth breathing, I hope she still takes her to an ENtlT to rule out anything more serious.

Snaggletooth

So many people flog those vitamins I used them years ago and they did sweet FA (I used the hair ones) . So seems appropriate to use an influencer that has zero clue and clearly doesn't know what a vitamin even is.

Oh off to get botox again, how the other side live hey. Here I am drowning under bills and grocery bills and unable to afford anything for myself but this bitch blows through so much money like it just grows on trees.
How about spending some of your money fixing your kids speech issues, letting them learn to swim and giving them the opportunity to do sports ect.

Ive never known someone from Queensland to own so many coats and jackets. I know its not always sunshine up there but she owns more coats than I do and I live in Melbourne

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
Yay new thread 👌🏼
I hope everyone has a good day filled with hair appointments, seasons 3 & 4 of sex & the city, and twerking. Don’t forget to neglect your children on school holidays x

• Haha

Goodriddens

Not Jess selling goldie's near-brand new cot we all laughed about her buying for a 3yo! She's such a knob.

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Ok, who sets up their phone to film the moment a postal worker delivers their parcel, to put on Instagram. How old is she??? Because my 13 year old received her much anticipated Frank Green drink bottle today, that she’s been saving for, this bottle is her life right now, yet she didn’t carry on like this moron when she got home from school to open it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lionness101

Jess wouldn’t have a social media following or any money without her kids. She wouldn’t be travelling. She’d be flailing in a dead end job somewhere.
She would be in the valley every weekend twerking & getting into fights with the pretty 19 year old girls who are getting all of the attention from the guys

• Haha
I thought the benefit of doing this kind of work and exploiting your kids and selling your soul was so that your time was flexible and you could spend more time with family. If you want to dump your small child at a bus stop at 7am, go and get a real job 🤷🏻‍♀️

notgifted

VIP Member
Hi, I’m new here, so glad I found Tattle, these people are my people!!!
gosh this grubby women makes my blood boil, I believe in my heart that Messika is a bad parent, but imagine her child doing a simple Google search and finding articles like this. It makes me ill.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Snaggletooth

They should NEVER get a pool
Oh that would be a disaster especially since none of her kids have had swimming lessons because her make up, weave, shoes and just about eveything is more important than them learning any life skills.

I just can't with the birkenstocks on the carpet and his skinny little rat legs 🤮 and can she brush goldens hair and take out the hairbands from yesterday for fuck sake. It's the bare minimum of parenting you useless slag.

• Haha