Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #5 for the Queen of Burpengary, Jessiika Wilson.

Thank you to @SmallDickEnergy for our winning thread title! I’ve ubered over some McDonald’s. It cost me a fortune in delivery fees, so I hope you appreciate it!

Honourable mention to @b!tch_eating_crackers for “Home fit for a funeral, fitting given Bloom is dead.. kids still need attention, spend less time filtering your head”. Our actual winner, but too long and I couldn’t butcher it. Another honourable mention to @emmygluewho who tied for second with “ The shed is dead, Bloom is hanging on by a thread, the inbreds have created a funeral home instead”. So many good suggestions!!

It’s school holidays and Phil has been travelling for work. Pray for Jessii!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yay new thread 👌🏼
I hope everyone has a good day filled with hair appointments, seasons 3 & 4 of sex & the city, and twerking. Don’t forget to neglect your children on school holidays x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for starting the new thread!
So, she’s clearly run out of any original ideas - question box asking what she should bring out next. Also, another FOUR releases scheduled for the remainder of the year.

I have questions. A. How much tit do people need? and B. Where are they getting the money from to BUY this tit??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks for starting the new thread!
So, she’s clearly run out of any original ideas - question box asking what she should bring out next. Also, another FOUR releases scheduled for the remainder of the year.

I have questions. A. How much tit do people need? and B. Where are they getting the money from to BUY this tit??
How can she manage 4 releases by the end of the year when she’s still asking what she should bring out?? Shouldn’t the stock already be ordered?

Reactions: 8
Yay new thread 👌🏼
I hope everyone has a good day filled with hair appointments, seasons 3 & 4 of sex & the city, and twerking. Don’t forget to neglect your children on school holidays x
Nothing like getting ready for the day, putting makeup on at 9:45! Philth is well & truly back from his work trip..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing being 30 and doing get ready with me stories 🤣 like watching teenage wannabe YouTubers. Jessiiika no one cares. I look better using my $5 garnier BB cream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she manage 4 releases by the end of the year when she’s still asking what she should bring out?? Shouldn’t the stock already be ordered?
Yep! Planned, release dates ready to go, at least samples ordered and ready to go.
I don’t like particularly like her, but you can bet Steph Pase is in full making planners mode ready for next year. Whilst Jesssiiiii is out of ideas and ordering Maccas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great to see ol mate isn’t using filters on a very filtered face while applying her make up like some teen wannabe! Come on Jess we have seen your real skin give it up!

Because there is little-to-no design process. She's just ordering from ali baba or similar :rolleyes:

• Haha
Maaaaate there is no way on this earth your face is not filtered. We have seen your skin and that snoz and they ain't it.

Reactions: 14
Also, there is NO WAY she’s not using filters in her stories, right??!
100%!! There is no doubt about it! She's not wearing make up in those stories so where's her melasma?? She's such a liar!

Speaking of those stories... "next, I'm going in with" does she think she's some sort of YouTube beauty guru? She's so embarrassing haha

Reactions: 15
A0FB8CDD-3260-4711-9BA3-1CDC7FB702DD.png
All those expensive products to look like this? To just sit on the grubby couch in a no doubt filthy jumper all day??? PS - WASH YOUR bleeping HAIR

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1400774All those expensive products to look like this? To just sit on the grubby couch in a no doubt filthy jumper all day??? PS - WASH YOUR bleeping HAIR
Ahahahahahahaha lollllllll she’s such a catfish and liar.

Oh but babes, don’t you know? Our girl jesssssiiiiii gets her hair washed/blowdried/weave pulled up, like, every week. She doesn’t have time to do it herself because she’s sah busaaaaaaaay doing bloom boss tit.

• Haha
I don’t use filters. I just use that Paris thingy on Insta. Umm ok Jess, that thingy is a filter 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not jessikkkka this morning trying to channel ruby Tuesday Mathew’s. Who always films with her bump out. Fair enough your pregnant go for gold. But messika isn’t a baby bump. It’s literally her gut she has our flapping in the breeze. You aren’t the same. Give up.

** you’re

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.