Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't be able to ever discount them either if she gets desperate because that would be so unfair to those that paid full price. I'm enjoying this train wreck already 🍿

Reactions: 11
That hurts to read. The lack of punctuation, the random capitals, the misnumbered bullet points.

And the phrase “until Santa sends you home” is not cute or funny enough to be used twice. Just put a finish time on your event, you can kick on if you want but the people going to this event are not going to want to spend more money on alcohol, once the drink package dries up they will be a leaving. $200 is what people might spend on a NYE event, not a small business launching a new product.
Exactly. The venue will have a closing time. Where else can they go? Unless they all catch Ubers to the city.. surely people won’t do that once they have spent $200 on the Christmas party.

Reactions: 3
It’s obvious that with so many tickets still available, this is the decline of her influencer stage and influencers in general… no one wants to spend their money on influencers anymore. Priorities have changed for a lot of people.

Reactions: 13
This is going to be a massive fail and i am here for it😂😂who in their right mind is going to an event for a photo album that costs $200😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won't be able to ever discount them either if she gets desperate because that would be so unfair to those that paid full price. I'm enjoying this train wreck already 🍿
Would love to know what her minimum spend is on the venue. More than likely she'll end up put of pocket to cover her entertainment and styling costs.

How long until she's asking for businesses to partner with her for the event to help with the cost of the event.

Reactions: 5
The unfortunate part here is she probably doesn’t have private health insurance and what ever help Goldie needs will mean she’s on a wait list for months and months. There’s no way Jessi would pay to see someone privately because that would mean no new floors or car or fillers or brows.
She exactly like angry bird Grecian, like i said on her post who doesn't have private health insurance these days, i feel like if you have kids you should have it, in case anything pops up, but of course hair eyebrows, ugly fashion is more important 🙃

Reactions: 4
The writing and English on that putrid Christmas album screams alibaba and broken asian English. It's so bad.

I am living for this train wreck of a party. I see Sarah kearns is trying to flog it to her stupid followers also.

Reactions: 10
The writing and English on that putrid Christmas album screams alibaba and broken asian English. It's so bad.

I am living for this train wreck of a party. I see Sarah kearns is trying to flog it to her stupid followers also.
If I said to hubby, babe I am going to spend $400 on tickets to attend a photo album event, plus airfares and accomodation he would look at me like I had lost the plot. Why would you drag your husband along, no doubt braddles and Philth will be the only men there disgusting

Sleazy Brad being there is a deterrent for most women. I wouldn’t be advertising that 😂

Any other influencers promoting it yet? Love that Sarah and Jess are friends. They’ve met once (I assume, they were at an event but I don’t think we saw a photo of them together). I bet the only thing they have in common is their Tattle threads and that was the bonding moment. Look at us bringing people together!

Attachments

• Haha
Sleazy Brad being there is a deterrent for most women. I wouldn’t be advertising that 😂

Any other influencers promoting it yet? Love that Sarah and Jess are friends. They’ve met once (I assume, they were at an event but I don’t think we saw a photo of them together). I bet the only thing they have in common is their Tattle threads and that was the bonding moment. Look at us bringing people together!
If she is basically begging people/followers to interact with her posts or stories I find it VERY hard to believe that random people are asking her if she is going to the Bloom party 🙄

Also I completely agree that advertising Brad will be there is a MAJOR deterrent especially after all that groping he did at the other party they were at!!

Reactions: 12
Not Jess selling goldie's near-brand new cot we all laughed about her buying for a 3yo! She's such a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Um, Goldie 'talking' in the car yesterday!?

Seriously hope that dead beat Mother has booked in speech therapy.
My 2 year old is way clearer than that. I couldn’t understand a single word. Even my eldest who didn’t speak as well as my youngest had better speech at 2.

Reactions: 6
How long has she had the cot for? Like 3 months? Wasteful head! But doesn’t prioritise things like speech which clearly all kids need!

How long has she had the cot for? Like 3 months? Wasteful head! But doesn’t prioritise things like speech which clearly all kids need!
Yep, just on 4 months old! But I looked back and it was gifted of course, not bought :rolleyes: it was still so pointless though.

Reactions: 8
…. That cot has been used for what? 4 months? Why didn’t the idiot just put the child in a bed? I know why, she (phil) didn’t want to deal with her crawling out of bed all night long.. why does she need some ridiculous bed, too good for ikea? Didn’t Bowie sleep on a mattress in his room for a few months? Anything for the golden dirty child.

Reactions: 13
Now she drugs her kids to sleep guess Goldie is safe in a bed! Tell us all again how you are such a good mum jessi

• Sad
Yep, just on 4 months old! But I looked back and it was gifted of course, not bought :rolleyes: it was still so pointless though.
I hope that by ‘selling’ she means giving away then. If she got it as a freebie, the least she could do is give it to a parent in need.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.