Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one cannot WAIT to see this basic witch black jacket.............

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I for one cannot WAIT to see this basic witch black jacket.............
Is it black? I think it will be the green herringbone jacket on Steele's website - $319. Ugly as F clothes they have. So expensive too. Fools and their money are easily parted. She should laser those trash tattoos off her wrist instead 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it black? I think it will be the green herringbone jacket on Steele's website - $319. Ugly as F clothes they have. So expensive too. Fools and their money are easily parted. She should laser those trash tattoos off her wrist instead 🤮
Yeah, Steele don’t have a black jacket online. In fact, nothing they do seems like it’s that special that she’s been stressing about it not arriving in time. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ok, who sets up their phone to film the moment a postal worker delivers their parcel, to put on Instagram. How old is she??? Because my 13 year old received her much anticipated Frank Green drink bottle today, that she’s been saving for, this bottle is her life right now, yet she didn’t carry on like this moron when she got home from school to open it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We can all sleep well tonight, the jacket has arrived. What a nail biter.

Ok, who sets up their phone to film the moment a postal worker delivers their parcel, to put on Instagram. How old is she??? Because my 13 year old received her much anticipated Frank Green drink bottle today, that she’s been saving for, this bottle is her life right now, yet she didn’t carry on like this moron when she got home from school to open it.
I barely have time to answer the door before Aus Post dump a ‘collect from post office’ note and GTFO. How does this witch have time to set up a camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s claiming she manifested her jacket arriving but she placed the order at the beginning of the business week and it’s arrived at the end of the same week, not sure how that is unusual or special that needs manifesting? isn’t it just good business practice to prioritise packing orders when they come in?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s claiming she manifested her jacket arriving but she placed the order at the beginning of the business week and it’s arrived at the end of the same week, not sure how that is unusual or special that needs manifesting? isn’t it just good business practice to prioritise packing orders when they come in?
She wouldn't understand that though. Her 'business' is a second thought to her. She literally has no idea that customers come first. That orders should be sent out straight away. That you should promote your business. Interact with your customers.

She is hopeless at everything in life.

Reactions: 17
I had so much second hand embarrassment watching that.

Reactions: 7
We can all sleep well tonight, the jacket has arrived. What a nail biter.

I barely have time to answer the door before Aus Post dump a ‘collect from post office’ note and GTFO. How does this witch have time to set up a camera?
Because her fat ass didn't leave the couch and just stared out the window all day.

Omg that website doesn't have a single good item of clothing puke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.