Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for pov dog shoes! It's the fact she takes all this free tit that isn't cheap at all from boutiquekids stores! Yet won't accessorise the outfit with a nice shoe in my opinion.

If showing off these brands that literally drop thousands on you the least you can do is make your grotty kids look presentable.

Reactions: 7
My toddler loves her Kmart shoes, and I figure they grow out of them so quickly they will do the job, but when they get filthy (thanks daycare), I will chuck them in the washing machine. This probably never occurred to Messi Jessi!
She probably doesn't even know how to turn the washing machine on!!

Gumboots are great. Toddlers love a gumboot.

Let's never compare our parenting to Jessiiiiika's. There are no trampoline slashing incidents amongst us 🤣

I am also cringing over painting on the freshly painted walls. Wtf!
Hahaha no we all taught our kids that playing with knives and scissors is very dangerous, the basics of parenting but something jesssssi missed 😂

Reactions: 4
Saw a chair in the ALDI catalogue today that looks like Jessi's expensive one she then shoved in a corner in the funeral parlour, never to be sat on. Only the ALDI one look more comfortable, and about a quarter of the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do people do the thing where it shows how many tickets left 🙊

I put in 300 and assumed it would bump me back and say 120 or something available but it just stayed at the same 😂 I tried tattle fam I tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do people do the thing where it shows how many tickets left 🙊

I put in 300 and assumed it would bump me back and say 120 or something available but it just stayed at the same 😂 I tried tattle fam I tried 😂
You have to go to check out, there's 148 left total lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how many tickets have actually been sold? Imagine if 136 tickets aren’t sold! Even a gap of 50 people not attending will be really obvious on the day.

I’m following a few other influencers and noticed they’re desperately trying to sell tickets to their retreats. Tickets aren’t being sold and potentially having to cancel the event.

When will these influencers learn that no one wants to see them in person, let alone buy a ticket.

Reactions: 8
There was about 180 total including both options and there's now 148. She's sold 32 tickets. LOL

that was when we first looked though (which was early). It could have been 200

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So if she doesn't sell enough tickets to make it financially viable to hold the event what excuse do you think she will go with? One of the people whose story she shared saying they bought a ticket was her sister, did she charge her own sister full price?

I would actually give her more props if she was honest and said she didn't think it through clearly enough in the current economic climate that people are travelling less and saving money for life essentials or an emergency.

She is absolutely taking the piss with the pricing. She probably could lure 200 people out, but not for $200 a head and the promise of maybe getting a “free” photo album. Even at $150 I think she’d get enough suckers, but $200?!

I have never been to an event that expensive!! I’ve been to plenty of events at nice hotels/venues with canapés, three course meal, wine/beer/bubbles package and live music for less than that. Oh and for more than three hours!!

Cocktails and mystery entertainment at a bar in a mall isn’t much of a selling point. She should have also come up with an album that’s exclusive to the event!

Reactions: 15
So she’s hoping to pocket $40,000 in ticket sales and then take out the cost of event hire, drinks, food and her $5 albums. Wow, no wonder she’s shopping for a new car…

Hi, I’m new here, so glad I found Tattle, these people are my people!!!
gosh this grubby women makes my blood boil, I believe in my heart that Messika is a bad parent, but imagine her child doing a simple Google search and finding articles like this. It makes me ill.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.