Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she's something special hey 😂

Wonder where the boys are today? Of course they go out without them. They always miss out. I'm the kind of parent who won't go somewhere without all of my kids so none miss out. Jesssiiii and Philth just think of what's easiest for their selfish heads 😒

Reactions: 10
Are they really out for a nice day without the boys????
Are we really surprised? Most parents with sons their age have just spent the morning at Saturday sport because their kids love it.

I have had a really nice day too Jessiiii - mine however involved watching my children do gymnastics and soccer, an extra game of soccer for one child and helped out in the canteen. Not flicking around my obvious hair extensions, eating oysters and shipping off two of my kids elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are they really out for a nice day without the boys????
Would appear so. Ive also noticed that every time she’s been in her car recently they’ve only had 2 car seats. None of her kids are old enough to legally ride without at least a booster. I remember she said one got mouldy in the rain as it was in the garage. Obviously too expensive to replace so they can’t take all the kids out at once 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t. I cannot. The spit. In that photo. 🤮
What on EARTH possessed her to post that?!?
No one is sitting there going ‘Nawwww… Look at that big hanger coming out of her mouth… adorable!’

You can’t see past it! If that were my kid I wouldn’t think it was cute (and I definitely wouldn’t post it), let alone someone else’s kid. She’s fucked. It’s like she wants people to pick on Goldie.

Reactions: 7
With a potential recession looming and interest rates increasing, the only person I think of is Jessssiiiiiika. How the hell are they going to afford that mortgage, the Toyota which is between $45k - $80k second hand and all of the spending she does. As kids get older, everything becomes more expensive with their school, clothes, celebrations etc.

All I can say is I’ve got my popcorn and I’m here to watch the car crash of it all.

Reactions: 7
With a potential recession looming and interest rates increasing, the only person I think of is Jessssiiiiiika. How the hell are they going to afford that mortgage, the Toyota which is between $45k - $80k second hand and all of the spending she does. As kids get older, everything becomes more expensive with their school, clothes, celebrations etc.

All I can say is I’ve got my popcorn and I’m here to watch the car crash of it all.
So much like my sister in law. Spends so much money on herself and the kids, her house, and is just about to upgrade her car to an $80K car, all whilst earning a very average wage. These kinds of people have no idea what’s about to hit them! Sure we’ve got a little way to go until rates are what they were 15 years ago, but it will come. People who have only had houses on 2% interest or whatever wont have saving in mind! 🍿

Reactions: 4
The boys would have loved that day out. Where are they?!

Also that video of goldie this am what is with her tongue?! It's like 3x the size of normal. It's never in her mouth.

Reactions: 9
5 years ago 4% was a low interest rate. Those who overstretched with massive loans on <2% (in my opinion) are idiots

Reactions: 5
The event absolutely no one asked for! I’ll be shocked if it goes ahead or after 3 weeks of fake planning it just gets forgotten about like wedding 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she will pay for absolutely everything!? And what will this dogshit event actually be!? She flogs off albums!? From Alababa for God sake!?

Reactions: 5
Would appear so. Ive also noticed that every time she’s been in her car recently they’ve only had 2 car seats. None of her kids are old enough to legally ride without at least a booster. I remember she said one got mouldy in the rain as it was in the garage. Obviously too expensive to replace so they can’t take all the kids out at once 🙄
You’re right, I can’t believe she only has 2 car seats. Legally Levi has to be in a car seat till 7 so September. Is her car really messy or is she trying to make it so we can’t see that there isn’t one in the middle. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.