Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just take the side of the cot off for now so she’s not sleeping on the floor 🙄 and the book shelves .. why!!!??

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she just take the side of the cot off for now so she’s not sleeping on the floor 🙄 and the book shelves .. why!!!??
She should have taken the side off the old cot and not bothered to buy a new one in the first place.

Edit: I mean she shouldn’t have accepted the gifted cot.

Reactions: 7
Book week - buying a costume for her kids.
She is a maggot of a mother, if it doesn’t benefit her shoe doesn’t want to put any effort / time into it. She has all the time in the world to sit with those kids and help them make something they would love. But no. Selfish troll.

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t make them something creative cos girl don’t have a creative or original bone in her body. Beach theme can be so much more than a lifeguard and hospital so much more than a dr or nurse she has just outed her stupidity with these lame ideas🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t make them something creative cos girl don’t have a creative or original bone in her body. Beach theme can be so much more than a lifeguard and hospital so much more than a dr or nurse she has just outed her stupidity with these lame ideas🤦🏻‍♀️
The fact she didn't even know the title of the book speaks volumes. Still have never seen a book in that house.

Reactions: 8
The fact she didn't even know the title of the book speaks volumes. Still have never seen a book in that house.
Exactly actually there is a few gifted books above Goldie’s head in her story from yesterday

Reactions: 4
I actually prefer when the class has one book and they’re all dressed in similar theme that ties back to the book week theme.

Not to WK but she did make a pretty good spider costume last year and I must admit I was blown away at how good it actually was. But agree she has made the hospital and life guard costumes boring.

Reactions: 1
Did we have any thread title suggestions? I tried to scroll back and but didn’t see any. Bump your suggestions in case I missed it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.