Jessiika Wilson #5 Funeral home vibes and bead knives, solo parenting for once - can Jessii survive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are going to do a close up get ready for me for the love of god put a bra on - they are hanging almost at her gross belly button.

She sure spends a lot of money on high end makeup to look like that. It would be more relatable if she was using Priceline/affordable makeup considering her target audience would be mums of young kids. Or is she going for the aspirational angle now? If that's the case there is nothing aspirational about her life.

Reactions: 8
They’re going to sit down & go over their budget. Here is a tip for free, wash your own hair, get rid of the fake hair, make your own coffee, forget spa/pizza days. Your welcome you bogan wankers.

Reactions: 20
So - been away this week. Obsessed with bball. Playing with ppl he doesn’t know - while his own kids are on the sidelines
What a Prince.
And if he is that obsessed why wouldn't they put the kids in a skills class or team he could coach?

Reactions: 12
Everytime i see that hideous tiled table I think of a public toilet block in the 80s hahaha I can’t believe she thinks anything she does is aspirational😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So - been away this week. Obsessed with bball. Playing with ppl he doesn’t know - while his own kids are on the sidelines
What a Prince.
Saddest thing ever watching that beautiful boy stand on the sideline waiting for his dad to let him join in 🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And if he is that obsessed why wouldn't they put the kids in a skills class or team he could coach?
Because that would cost them money and time and they like to spend as little as they can on their kids so she can spend it on herself instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That’s ALOT of stock for someone who just had an EOFY sale, if your going to move the stock you would assume it would be in a sale.
That is not a good look!! Showing how much stock she still has under the damaged but of the shed. Why not move it elsewhere and take a photo? Is she trying to play into people’s emotions to purchase?
BUY MY STOCK! LOOK HOW MUCH I HAVE! LOOK WHERE I HAD THAT FIRE!

All tidy and waiting for the accelerant
Should send that photo to her insurance company…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.