Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I hate this POS. I saw a primary aged child get hit by a car an hour ago, it was terrible. Their poor mother was on her way to work, all I could think of was this POS throwing her sons out like garbage to wait for a bus in the freezing cold so she can go back to bed and prepare for a big day of blow dries and Botox, while this poor mother would have probably given anything to be able to take her child to school rather than rushing to a real job to pay bills. Anyway I’m probably over emotional but people like this aren’t good parents, even if she says she is and anyone who knows her would agree, I disagree. Good parents don’t leave their SMALL kids in the rain so they don’t miss getting their fucking hair dried.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Yet her kids get sweet FA. Work that out
I momentarily thought wow I’m a SAHM and my husband earns a high 6 figure salary but we can’t afford half the stuff she does. Then I realised my kids participate in sports and extra curricular activities. I’d rather see them smile than spend the night away from them birthday or not. My kids also love birthdays and they are so special to them. They’d be heartbroken if I spent my birthday without them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Goodriddens

Does anyone else think she trapped Phil in the beginning by falling pregnant?? Sounds harsh but why else would she have had kids so young if she wasn’t ready, she has mentioned quite a few times they were on/off and he had broken up with her. Maybe that’s why she dislikes the boys so much
There is no doubt about it. The circumstances and her feelings towards motherhood....

And then Bowie was a genuine "oopsie" who she wanted to abort (and published on the internet) but then changed her mind

And goldie was a content baby and their final attempt for a girl.

So none of the children in my opinion, were brought into the world with genuine, heart-felt intentions. And boy does it show. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
And Sezzy is ready to party ffs. Let's crowd fund a Brisbane tattler to go in undercover post some real pics of the shit show.
I’m Gold Coast based. I’d volunteer as tribute but if Braddles is going to be there I fear my reproductive system would shut down entirely

• Haha
Reactions: 25

influencemehow

I came here because you can see the eldest pulling the bike back, while Goldie is on it, sans helmet, over and over.
But Jessii is too preoccupied dreaming of her Reno plans to properly supervise her three year old on a MOTORBIKE.
They let their 3 year old ride a 4wheeler unsupervised and without a helmet, but still have her in a cot, nappies and uses a dummy? Shit parenting

Reactions: 24

Goodriddens

Does Bowie go on the school bus as well? Far out I could not imagine sending a year 1 (Levi) on a bus by himself let alone a preppie! It's not like she has anywhere to be! Literally part of your job as a SAHM or WAHM is driving your kids around. Even full-time working parents at my child's school drive their young kids in. She's such a lazy POS.

meangorls

Hahaha I actually feel sorry for Philth, he spends all his night following her around being her photographer, letting her spend so much money on herself and not their kids for her bday… only to fall asleep in bed scrolling tiktok at 2am.. I’m sorry but If I’m having a birthday weekend away from the kids in a hotel… I WONT be scrolling tiktok at the end of my night if you know what I mean 😈

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Still absolutely stunned she chose to mention these instances to her audience and say she’s not a shit mum. I think it’s very hard to say who truly is a shit mum because we live in such a women hating society, but I cannot fathom the lack of insight she has. To find your own daughter trapped in a bed because you don’t fucking supervise her and BLAME IT ON THE BED is piss poor. Not to mention not knowing roughly what your kids are doing, to the extent they take KNIVES to the trampoline WITHOUT YOU KNOWING. I’ve heard plenty of mums beat themselves up for the most minor of transgressions, but to not have the self awareness to look at the common theme with both these incidents (lack of supervision) WHICH YOU CHOSE to tell people online is just beyond. Most people would be mortified at themselves, not Jess though. Can’t say I know anyone who doesn’t offer bare minimum supervision to their kids at certain ages because they are kids.
Why anyone can follow her earnestly is surprising.
I don’t begrudge women and mothers needing time for themselves and carving a life outside of their kids but she is ridiculous. I bet we’ll see a shit tonne of ads from her when cost of living starts biting.
Not surprised she finds her dog hard work. She clearly has no fucking idea. That dog will be ruining her shit forever and not walk properly on a lead and she’ll eventually get rid of him. She clearly does everything just for Instagram, it’s pathetic.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Snaggletooth

I hope that by ‘selling’ she means giving away then. If she got it as a freebie, the least she could do is give it to a parent in need.
I was curious so I messaged acting like I wanted to buy the cot and she has the hide to say she's selling it for 1k!!!!! Dirty scum. I told her I assumed she was giving it away as she was gifted it..... Hahahaha

Omg that ad for the vacuum.....

Also anyone else notice the anger/force she used to remove and reapply their socks? Was a bit much

• Wow
  • Haha

shelookscute

Chatty Member
The other odd thing I found odd about her goat stories. Actually not surprised because Golden child. When Levi had the chicken and Goldie grunted indicating she would also like to hold it so Jess said she wants a cuddle expecting Levi to hand it over just because that’s what Golden demanded. I’m sorry but she needs to wait.

It grinds my gears when an older child is made to give something up just because the younger child is demanding it. This behaviour is not ok.

• Heart
Jess wouldn’t have a social media following or any money without her kids. She wouldn’t be travelling. She’d be flailing in a dead end job somewhere.

Reactions: 22
I feel for all the beautiful women longing to be mother; mothers who would pour their hearts and souls into their children that have to watch women like Jesssiiiika piss it away and act like it's one big inconvenience to their lives. I have 4 children and how she acts towards those kids hurts my heart, I couldn't imagine watching it if that's all that I wished and prayed for. It's a real injustice and why I hate her the most out of all the influencers. So glad she had a 'minimal birthday' like she has planned for the kids this year.

• Heart

KrystalB

The reason your Botox lasts so long is because you’re a massive slob and your heart rate would never rise above 60bpm

• Haha

bigbigsound

Spotted on the Insta of someone I follow, who was at the Calile today… 👀

(resolution is a bit shitty with screenshot but there’s a green splotch in the centre of the photo)

B01E2276-80AB-4193-862C-E0B6893FA0DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21