Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her educators at daycare would provide feedback / observations to messiikkaa?
they probably do, but her and philth wouldn’t act on it. there is no way this lazy ass witch would a) see any concerns or listen to red flags being raised or b) do a single thing about it. gotta get dat weekly bLowAvE xx

eta my son is almost the same age as goldie (2 months difference) and has been in early intervention since 10 months old he has a physical disability and suspected intellectual disability and he and goldie are very very similar (apart from her being able to do age appropriate gross motor skills like ride a scooter). take from that what you will. i feel for all her kids 😞

Reactions: 9
There is an issue with the amount of time this woman has, to put into her children versus the amount she actually has done so. She literally does not do anything substantial for any of them which I cannot grasp considering how unemployed and unresponsible as an adult she is.

She doesn’t have time for her kids, she’s too bizzy watching Netflix and getting her hair blowed dried while someone comes and cleans her house. I thought I was lazy because I watch a bit of Netflix on my day off, but I also clean my house and run all my errands.

For someone who is a hyper consumer and spends a dickload of cash on herself every week, she sure turns minimalist for her children - even for their birthdays. Extremely minimal. I'm shocked by the lack of presents Goldie got. Thought she'd even have a little birthday party. Not surprising Jessiiii doesn't think or her kids, that's way too selfless for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the boys were already dumped at the bus stop while the Golden one was opening her presents.🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The bath bomb video.. was it bugs in the water/on the bath? Not sure if my eyes were playing tricks.
They do look like bugs! In saying that, I have a bath mix with lavender and it looks like bugs when it’s in the bath lol. But these ones on her stories look bigger than lavender…

They do look like bugs! In saying that, I have a bath mix with lavender and it looks like bugs when it’s in the bath lol. But these ones on her stories look bigger than lavender…
It might just be grass or something off the last kid who had a bath that didn’t go down the drain but I got a fright when I saw it 😂

Reactions: 1
For someone who is a hyper consumer and spends a dickload of cash on herself every week, she sure turns minimalist for her children - even for their birthdays. Extremely minimal. I'm shocked by the lack of presents Goldie got. Thought she'd even have a little birthday party. Not surprising Jessiiii doesn't think or her kids, that's way too selfless for her!
Wonder if the LV slides were whipped out for the bday dinner at the local?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahaa at Phil's reel. Does he think he is anything special? You aren't hot Phil, at all! Hahahaha wow he has some ego!

Reactions: 1
I only started following this one a few years ago - what is the backstory on her rise to becoming a profresh influenzer?

Not Mikhailla plugging photo books 😂😂 what about the bloom albums? Lollll

F551E2B1-5E6C-460F-8F39-7772ADFC40BF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.