Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This piece of absolute tit admitting she is selling clothes brands have sent her on Depop.
Hopefully those who have sent her stuff she this and dont send her things anymore. It's disgusting her selling them when she didn't pay for them in the first place. Donate them to a womens shelter.

She posted all the links about charities needing things for flood victims, what about them?

Reactions: 6
Lol at her rubbish recycling bins - that’s going out the gate as of tonight. She can’t even clean a house, what makes her think she can effectively recycle a can of coke

• Haha
So guysssss. Which SUPER EXCITING product do you think Jessii has customised to bring to Bloom Store? They can go on the shelf next to the ashes of the Scrapbooks….. ⚱ R.I.P

15EC54CF-1315-4CFB-87A3-0E3A2F53D5AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This dumbass going on about her house getting deep cleaned by a cleaner because she never does it then literally the next story follows it with an #ad for that eco brand of house cleaners that she clearly that doesn't use!

You can't make this tit up.

And of course her talking about how horny she is watching TV yet again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Upcoming products:
Bullet journals (not sure how well these will do)
Wedding albums (to tie in perfectly with her aeiou renewals)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully those who have sent her stuff she this and dont send her things anymore. It's disgusting her selling them when she didn't pay for them in the first place. Donate them to a womens shelter.

She posted all the links about charities needing things for flood victims, what about them?
Might have to do the next round of sponsor DMs to show them that she is selling what clothes they give her because she doesnt like them... not much of a good recommendation, hey Jessiiiii

Reactions: 8
If only 🙄

My understanding is that only psychiatrists can make diagnosis.

"Councillors" and psychologists can't diagnose or prescribe medication.
A psychologist can take you through the assessment process and make a recommendation, but pretty sure it has to be a psychiatrist for the formal diagnosis. Definitely for any medication.

When she says “counsellor” it’s not really clear to me who she’s seeing or for what. She needs an allied health professional.

Maybe Philth can wear her clothes since she is always in his now and she wouldn’t have to sell half her revolting food covered clothes to her tacky followers! Jessi newsflash no one wants you poorly washed not ironed old cotton on jeans love! Donate them and move on!
Lastly that recycling from the most consumer drive fool on Instagram! Just admit what a joke your are and move on Jess

Dim wit could get some tips from Olivia White on how to flog off her 'kindly gifted' clothes, that grub is advertising her second market stall for this year to flog off her 'old' clothes.🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Upcoming products:
Bullet journals (not sure how well these will do)
Wedding albums (to tie in perfectly with her aeiou renewals)
Seriously it has to be a wedding album, guest book, wedding planner etc. If its not she's dumber than we thought.

Reactions: 4
So guysssss. Which SUPER EXCITING product do you think Jessii has customised to bring to Bloom Store? They can go on the shelf next to the ashes of the Scrapbooks….. ⚱ R.I.P

View attachment 1238873
To carry on with the album theme… somewhere to store those CDs and DVDs we no longer watch/listen to. They’re on sale too 💰💰💰💰💰💰 need to maximise profits, wedding to pay for 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another photo of her only child 🙄

seriously if you scroll through her feed you’d never know she has the boys… oh wait there is a photo but that’s a paid sponsorship for family pjs so I guess they had to be included.
I just feel so sorry for these boys

Reactions: 9
Another photo of her only child 🙄

seriously if you scroll through her feed you’d never know she has the boys… oh wait there is a photo but that’s a paid sponsorship for family pjs so I guess they had to be included.
I just feel so sorry for these boys
Me too. They are gorgeous little things! My son is my absolute world (I also have daughters who are equally as magical) and I can't get my head around this blatant favouritism for Goldie. Its incredibly damaging.

Also how are people still supporting these influencers? In one breath Jessi is saying how she doesn't clean and the next advertising cleaning products? Being paid for advertising clothes and then selling them because they aren't her style. Why aren't people moving away from influencers and catching on to how manipulative and fake their whole world is? I just want to shake the people who are influenced or buy from these idiot women.

Jess is one who really bothers me. I'm very surprised we haven't heard her talking about presents or plans for Goldie's birthday. I'm pretty sure it's this week?? I know when my kids have a birthday approaching I am making sure to have their presents and day planned out so they have a beautiful birthday. Its important to me to see them so happy and loved on their special day. Is her weave more of a priority? Or is this weekends 'going away' with the kids planned for Goldie's birthday? If so, I will be eagerly waiting for the same weekend holiday for Bowie and Levi.

Reactions: 15
Pieces are live on depop now - apparently little miss jessiikkkaaa isn't such a fan of lullaby club or auguste label !
Surprise surprise "small stain on shirt front" ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hahaha. tell us more about your wife does sweet duck all and palms all parenting responsibilities to you, all the time?

Pieces are live on depop now - apparently little miss jessiikkkaaa isn't such a fan of lullaby club or auguste label !
Surprise surprise "small stain on shirt front" ;)
i’m sure she was ✨ObsEsSeD✨ when she had a pay cheque from them though LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.