Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how all the actual young and hip people aren’t acting like complete flogs jess
Stop trying to fit in
And get a new move! You literally do the same pathetic twerk every time a camera is on you
It’s old and foul
You’re old and foul
How bleeping embarrassing to be behaving like this in public AND having it filmed for all and sundry to see. Phil was clearly pissed, there would’ve been some terse texting between them and let’s just go with rinse and repeat, as she displays this tit on the regular and clearly she doesn’t give a tit what he thinks

Reactions: 5
Phil is clearly out today too and she was pissed last night so she stayed out and now it’s backfired on her cause now his living his life and she’s doing her most hated job of all parenting all 3 🤣 if the reward for cleaning the house is a facial what will her reward be for parenting

Reactions: 8
'Tag, I'm it today'

The actual duck!? YOU'RE THE bleeping MOTHER!

Honestly, something needs to be done regarding her 'parenting' it's 100% concerning.

Phil you filthy insecure duck, stop the jealous tit and look at how incompetent of a Mother you have sitting on her fat ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s okay guys - their $20,000 wedding next year will solve their relationship issues (insecurity, no trust, jealously etc etc).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw that Philth hasn’t liked her grid post from last night, so then I started looking at ALL of her posts and there’s no likes from him on any of the last 20 or so (I got bored after that….). But, like, this is odd, yeah? For two people who are constantly on their phones, why doesn’t he chuck her photos a quick double-tap? He’s left a few comments here and there, but am I the only one who thinks that’s all a bit weird?

Reactions: 12
I knew when you posted that photo of your trashy outfit that you would be slut dropping and twerking all over Redcliffe!

Oh Messiika this just reminds me of the night in at Southbank when you were the joke of the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw that Philth hasn’t liked her grid post from last night, so then I started looking at ALL of her posts and there’s no likes from him on any of the last 20 or so (I got bored after that….). But, like, this is odd, yeah? For two people who are constantly on their phones, why doesn’t he chuck her photos a quick double-tap? He’s left a few comments here and there, but am I the only one who thinks that’s all a bit weird?
Why does he need to when she likes her own reels?! bleeping weird :sick:

When she posted “girls night out” I thought maybe she was heading out with friends. Oh wait…

Reactions: 6
Why does he need to when she likes her own reels?! bleeping weird :sick:

When she posted “girls night out” I thought maybe she was heading out with friends. Oh wait…
The coffees and park play dates with school
Mums didn’t last long. Wonder if that’s part of the bus instead of doing it herself.

Reactions: 7
I have two kids - one is an adult.
Those days when the kids were little and I was the centre of their world were the best. I wouldn’t trade my time with them and my family for anything. That period where they were starting to pull away and develop more of an independence was so hard, but we adjusted and we have a lovely healthy relationship. I know it sounds cliche but it really does go so fast. If you don’t build the relationship with them and weather the good with the bad, that’s when you lose them. When people say parenting is selfless it really is.

Jessiika, if you’re reading this, I’m telling you to put the phone away and build your relationships with your kids while they’re little. Take both of the boys with you. Even if you struggle they’ll see you tried. Kids notice everything. They feel everything. Her kids would have incredibly strong intuition.

When kids get older and start to see life for themselves, they form their own thoughts and opinions. I know hands down that I’m not perfect but I gave them everything I had. Your kids may resent you and you’ll have nobody to blame. Do better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have two kids - one is an adult.
Those days when the kids were little and I was the centre of their world were the best. I wouldn’t trade my time with them and my family for anything. That period where they were starting to pull away and develop more of an independence was so hard, but we adjusted and we have a lovely healthy relationship. I know it sounds cliche but it really does go so fast. If you don’t build the relationship with them and weather the good with the bad, that’s when you lose them. When people say parenting is selfless it really is. Kids notice everything. They feel everything. Her kids would have incredibly strong intuition.

Jessiika, if you’re reading this, I’m telling you to put the phone away and build your relationships with your kids while they’re little. Take both of the boys with you. Even if you struggle they’ll see you tried.

When kids get older and start to see life for themselves, they’ve formed their own thoughts and opinions. I know hands down that I’m not perfect but I gave them everything I had.

Your kids may resent you and you’ll have nobody to blame. Do better.
Absolutely beautifully articulated! I’ve got 2 adult children and firmly believe I get out now, from what I put in when they were little.
Was it easy? No.
Was it rewarding? Yes.
Amazing relationships with both my kids now and even though I raised them on my own 24/7 from when they were little, I wouldn’t change a thing.

It’s not always peaches cream, but they really are only little for such a short time - focus on your kids, give them your all and sure, from time to time do something for yourself. Not this constant need for fast fixes and indulgence because you put Vegemite on their toast in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely beautifully articulated! I’ve got 2 adult children and firmly believe I get out now, from what I put in when they were little.
Was it easy? No.
Was it rewarding? Yes.
Amazing relationships with both my kids now and even though I raised them on my own 24/7 from when they were little, I wouldn’t change a thing.

It’s not always peaches cream, but they really are only little for such a short time - focus on your kids, give them your all and sure, from time to time do something for yourself. Not this constant need for fast fixes and indulgence because you put Vegemite on their toast in the morning.
I think Jess forgets she’s raising a human being and thinks she’s just living with a child and her responsibilities as a parent are a reflection of her own upbringing. Being raised without knowing who your father was and her mum’s coming out would be hard on a child. We can fluff it up all we like and say kids are resilient but you can tell she has built a life from seeking validation from others. It’s easier for her to get caught up in the parts that serve her creativity rather than face reality.

I wonder how she will cope in years to come when their children no longer serve a purpose for her and she’s older herself and her children start to pull away. She will likely be a mother-in-law herself one day.

She can’t turn back time. She can’t re-do their childhood like she does a room redecoration, or a vow renewal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Jess forgets she’s raising a human being and thinks she’s just living with a child and her responsibilities as a parent are a reflection of her own upbringing. Being raised without knowing who your father was and her mum’s coming out would be hard on a child. We can fluff it up all we like and say kids are resilient but you can tell she has built a life from seeking validation from others. It’s easier for her to get caught up in the parts that serve her creativity rather than face reality.

I wonder how she will cope in years to come when their children no longer serve a purpose for her and she’s older herself and her children start to pull away. She will likely be a mother-in-law herself one day.

She can’t turn back time. She can’t re-do their childhood like she does a room redecoration, or a vow renewal.
Wow, this is probably the most articulate thing I’ve ever read! 🙌🏻 I truly hope she sees it too and it sinks in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.