Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just commenting on how she didn’t say she was going clubbing I feel like some jealous behaviour is about to show itself like it has in the past!

Reactions: 6
Saved the same image!

Even the little sis is horrified!!! Phil must have deleted his story. Sounds like Jessie from the block pushed to go clubbing

4BA9BFCE-AFBB-4448-BF74-1B4C98F32BED.jpeg
9052BB6F-1D9F-4B50-9F51-CE04AFEAEE19.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“Omg Jessii your so relatable” duck off your a 30 year old women planning your seventh year vow renewal with no friends so you go out with your 19 year old sisters. Wonder when she announces her bridesmaids or if not plans and pays for her own hens on a yacht

Reactions: 8
What do you do after a big week of pampering yourself, binge watching 5 hours of shows a day and having general ‘me’ time all week? Go out clubbing on a Friday night while your three babies are at home. She’s the biggest bogan POS person.

Reactions: 17
Anybody screenshot Phils sook!?

They are both such insecure scumbags.

Believe me nobody wants unemployed bums who don't care for their children.

Reactions: 10
She hates being a mother.
Any opportunity to be alone.
Should have stayed single and never bred. She's a teenager in the mind.

Reactions: 11
Saved the same image!

Even the little sis is horrified!!! Phil must have deleted his story. Sounds like Jessie from the block pushed to go clubbing

View attachment 1231357View attachment 1231358
Notice how all the actual young and hip people aren’t acting like complete flogs jess
Stop trying to fit in
And get a new move! You literally do the same pathetic twerk every time a camera is on you
It’s old and foul
You’re old and foul

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.