Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This rant has made my day.
What this bish doesn't understand is, we don't care if they get married again. I think we are all in agreeance that it's ridiculous, but you do you Jessi.
What we care about is that you kick up about the cost of swimming lessons, or the possiblity of having to purchase a new school shirt for your son, but don't seem to have an issue with spending money on yourself.
The fact you don't see the disconnect about the things you say is bizarre to us.
And now.....no birthday parties for anybody this year.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wait, is her daughter’s name Goldie Bloom? What with influencers thinking they’re celebrities when naming their incomes, I mean children 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No parties for any of the kids this year....that would bring THEM too much enjoyment. It's not about them. It's about Jessiiiii.

How bleeping sad. The highlight of my year is doing my kids birthday parties. Sheer joy and delight when they celebrate their special day with their friends, but you know I'm a real mum, the maternal loving type who puts her kids first and makes their lives as magical as possible. We aren't all the same Jesssiiiiika. Some mothers are just ovens, that is all you are. Selfish B.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
No parties for any of the kids this year....that would bring THEM too much enjoyment. It's not about them. It's about Jessiiiii.

How bleeping sad. The highlight of my year is doing my kids birthday parties. Sheer joy and delight when they celebrate their special day with their friends, but you know I'm a real mum, the maternal loving type who puts her kids first and makes their lives as magical as possible. We aren't all the same Jesssiiiiika. Some mothers are just ovens, that is all you are. Selfish B.
It’s so awful! Imagine putting your own needs ahead of throwing your children a birthday party?? The boys are now in school making friends (hopefully) and there’s nothing more rewarding than putting together a party for your kids and watching the smile on their faces as they play. Even people on the most extreme circumstances and budgets somehow manage to do this. It really doesn’t take much to make your kids happy, but she can’t be bothered? Money to spend on a ridiculous second wedding that isn’t needed is more important??!! Jesus bleeping Christ 😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so easy to half ass kid’s parties now too! There’s so many options beyond the Maccas parties we were blessed with in the 90s. Throw some money at the problem and it’s done. If she wants to spend tens of thousands on a wedding, that’s her business, but where people have an issue is she won’t spend a few hundred on a kid’s party (or less, if she organised it herself).

Reactions: 10
Wow Jessiiiiiii you are a massive piece of tit. Those poor little boys already go without so much.
Why couldnt she drop some of her useless beauty treatments instead.

Reactions: 7
It’s so awful! Imagine putting your own needs ahead of throwing your children a birthday party?? The boys are now in school making friends (hopefully) and there’s nothing more rewarding than putting together a party for your kids and watching the smile on their faces as they play. Even people on the most extreme circumstances and budgets somehow manage to do this. It really doesn’t take much to make your kids happy, but she can’t be bothered? Money to spend on a ridiculous second wedding that isn’t needed is more important??!! Jesus bleeping Christ 😳😳😳
That's it!!! If she put as much effort into her children's happiness as she does into her own selfish indulgences than i wouldn't care less about her beauty appointments, the 2nd wedding etc....it's because she clearly puts herself first at every opportunity and the kids aren't considered at all, that makes me so angry and upset!! Bowie is in prep this year and will no doubt be attending or at least invited to so many parties this year and the poor little fella will go without because mummy doesn't want to do a party - yet a $30,000k+ wedding when she is already married is ok? Make it make sense?! 🥴

Reactions: 14
What a room for a three year old, looks like a nursery for a newborn. Dumb & dumber again.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha firstly I can’t get over the spelling of her name - can someone find her company because Jessiika two ii is so unbelievable.
She is looking chunky in that gear from Mel Watts - being young and eating tit ain’t agreeing with her now and it’s all catching up
She changed the spelling of her name as a teenager because she wanted to be different 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Jess I can't believe she is nearly 3 because she is a mute who has a dummy and still wears nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No one does kids birthday parties. Honestly? There were only like four parties max when my kids were in the early years. The rest of the class did the family thing. It’s not that big of a deal.
what is a big deal is the hyper consumerism with these influencer parties (think miss kyree loves) that some influencers find necessary. Yet it’s completely an utter waste of resources. AND money.
It just sucks she’s doing the wedding, makes it all so bleeping hypocritical.

if you don’t want to have a party for your kids, just shut the duck up and keep it to yourself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.