Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most contents policies don’t cover business samples or stock so I’d say she won’t be covered for them

Reactions: 5
Before she deletes them.

“The shed caught fire this week where all my bloom stuff is. Fortunately not a lot of damage which is really awesome. Obviously we have to get someone out to assess it next week. I only lost, I did lose, the rest of the scrapbooks - if they weren’t burnt they were just water damaged by the hose and yeah but that’s fine it’s a small loss compared to what could have been and I’m happy about that. Like it was very very minor and we’re lucky so all good”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, no way they would have survived all that smoke they would have been damaged for sure, the roof directly above was black.
Are we still ignoring the fact that it looked like dodgy electrical / lighting that started the whole situation? I mean, surely if it’s recently been installed by a licensed electrician it would be under warranty…

Reactions: 8
Are we still ignoring the fact that it looked like dodgy electrical / lighting that started the whole situation? I mean, surely if it’s recently been installed by a licensed electrician it would be under warranty…
This user name!?

But like Philth!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Messika is this you?
Not sure if you missed my original post, I was commenting on the albums (yes I believe they were damaged because they would STINK after being in that) but I was actually thinking they wouldn't have even been insured properly as business stock and those two are thinking they will be covered under home and contents, I could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I still can't believe she has a talent agency....do you think they will add that sign off of her flipping the bird to her CV for potential clients....professional communication there...classy

Reactions: 10
I really can't help but think they won't have the right type of insurance to cover those albums, seemed like there were still a lot in the shed that she would have lost. They are business stock, have they been insured as such or are they assuming home and contents will cover it. I'm sure they would need to be insured seperately for the business and would they have gone to that effort? 😳
Ooo can’t wait to hear that rant when she is told she didn’t insure them!

Reactions: 2
Wowwwwwww that rant today. Somebody was trigggggered. What a fkn bogan loser. She is so uncouth; honey, we don’t obsess over you. You plaster your whole life online; you pimp out your life and your kids for financial gain. You take advantage of your “audience”; you’re a lazy sack of tit, uneducated, selfish, and THE worst mother on the gram. You lead the SADDEST, most materialistic, “keeping up with the Joneses” wannabe life/existence. Ain’t nobody is “obsessed with you”. How any brands continue to work with you is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
Before she deletes them.

“The shed caught fire this week where all my bloom stuff is. Fortunately not a lot of damage which is really awesome. Obviously we have to get someone out to assess it next week. I only lost, I did lose, the rest of the scrapbooks - if they weren’t burnt they were just water damaged by the hose and yeah but that’s fine it’s a small loss compared to what could have been and I’m happy about that. Like it was very very minor and we’re lucky so all good”
How convenient!

Reactions: 2
🎶 “Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got, I’m still, I’m still Jessii from the block…. Used to have some scrapbooks but my shed burnt down, no matter where I go I know where I came from” 🎶

View attachment 1212113
The face of someone who is definitely more triggered by these comments than she pretends to be 🤣 it’s ok Jess, I’m definitely not jealous of your life. We all need to have someone we watch to make us remember who good we are doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.