Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just confused what part of her life anyone would be jealous of!?

I get bed sores just watching her do sweet duck all day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really can't help but think they won't have the right type of insurance to cover those albums, seemed like there were still a lot in the shed that she would have lost. They are business stock, have they been insured as such or are they assuming home and contents will cover it. I'm sure they would need to be insured seperately for the business and would they have gone to that effort? 😳
Just on insurance, if you run a business from your home alot of residential insurance policies won't even cover your home and contents. They would want to be hoping they have declared to their insurance that they are running this business and that their home and contents policy is not voided. They may not even be covered to repair the shed damages. There is not way those business products would be covered under a standard contents policy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just rewatched her dummy spit again, not because I’m obsessed but because I’m in the car waiting for my kids to finish school sport training and I’m bored, the reason I know I’m not obsessed is because I use your instafuckery to kill time, plus I ran out of lives on my phone game and once I’ve left your page you’ve left my thoughts, darl.

But you’re right, it’s bleeping weird that you’re so obsessed that you let strangers live in your head rent free, especially strangers you don’t give a duck about. How many people on here make recordings for Instagram about how many influencers are obsessed with us and how they hate us, yet still read every word we type? I’d say…. Zero

duck off ya scrag 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good luck to them and their insurance claim. Hope they’ve kept the “damaged” scrapbooks to show the assessor when they come out!! A few photos of damage won’t cut it when you’re trying to write off hundreds of unsold products.

Reactions: 5
Considering she deleted the original stories about the fire, this girl can’t stop talking about it now!

Reactions: 6
I find it funny how it’s always the influencers who take issue with those who criticise or comment on their actions are usually the type who are the first to jump on insta and share their thoughts on what happens on MAFS or the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard legal proceedings.
They’re allowed to criticise and be as nasty as they want, about very real people, but how DARE anybody do the same about them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it funny how it’s always the influencers who take issue with those who criticise or comment on their actions are usually the type who are the first to jump on insta and share their thoughts on what happens on MAFS or the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard legal proceedings.
They’re allowed to criticise and be as nasty as they want, about very real people, but how DARE anybody do the same about them?!
Great point!

'I'm human, I'm a real person with feelings, just remember that next time you send something behind a screen, anyway here's a discount code for something I don't use but lie that I do for you suckkkkkers!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yuppppp. Like the same week Brad Kearns posted about people making fun of his wife’s appearance (barely ever happens), Sarah is posting photos making fun of outfits at the Oscars. Plus alllll of her opinions on what an asshole Will Smith is. How do they not see the hypocrisy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s offloaded the 180 unsold scrapbooks AND gained a bunch of new followers, thanks to her shed fire. That’s *quite* a digital marketing strategy.

Reactions: 10
I think she’ll have picked up a few new followers from Sarah Kearns’s shout out yesterday. I can’t imagine their followers cross over much.

Reactions: 3
The face of someone who is definitely more triggered by these comments than she pretends to be 🤣 it’s ok Jess, I’m definitely not jealous of your life. We all need to have someone we watch to make us remember who good we are doing 🤣
Also, “only lost the scrapbooks” lolllllll aka realised now even her followers were dumb enough to buy $2 books so she set them alight hahahha

• Haha
I thought it was quite touching how sad she was that all of her customer’s orders for the scrapbooks now couldn’t be fulfilled and would have to be cancelled and refunded.
Oh wait… she didn’t have any orders? Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha firstly I can’t get over the spelling of her name - can someone find her company because Jessiika two ii is so unbelievable.
She is looking chunky in that gear from Mel Watts - being young and eating tit ain’t agreeing with her now and it’s all catching up

Do you think she realises insurance only pays out the cost price of the products not the retail? Assuming they are cheap she’s just selling for heaps might not be as big of a payout as she expects for them? That’s if she is even successful with the claim of course..

Do you think she realises insurance only pays out the cost price of the products not the retail? Assuming they are cheap she’s just selling for heaps might not be as big of a payout as she expects for them? That’s if she is even successful with the claim of course..
I don’t think realises how hard it is to get a successful claim. And she would be banking on that money to pay wedding/shipping bills. We can expect a long winded rant next week about how tit insurance companies are….

I’m also starting an online business and I’ve already using her business model as a how not to do it. I don’t know any other stores that have 0 product 90% of the time. Most people would have an incoming order before the other order is even live. She should be able to afford a constant stream of photo albums by now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.