Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Google mapped her place - gosh she really is in the bronx, isn’t she! For some reason I pictured her out the back of Narangba. She’s over near Beachmere :sick:

Reactions: 2
🎶 “Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got, I’m still, I’m still Jessii from the block…. Used to have some scrapbooks but my shed burnt down, no matter where I go I know where I came from” 🎶

A09A4CDD-7EB8-4F4F-B8C1-630CA9C9E310.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Maybe some of the companies spoke to her management about feedback regarding her work and she's not happy... I couldn't imagine potential clients watching those stories and being overly impressed. Stand by your life choices, Jess! And don't forget, YOU literally put it all out there. You wanted to have a social media presence and make money off it, so you also need to *gasp* come to terms with the fact that PEOPLE TALK. Not. Everyone. Will. Like. You. Deal with it. If you have a problem with that, get a different job and get off social media.

Reactions: 17
Our ECO WARRIOR starting off her sook with yet another disposable coffee cup 🤦‍♀️

'Overstepping' no, no. Overstepping was your putrid husband saying what he did and both of you not acknowledging it.

We say truths. You can't handle it. Like they say 'Truth hurts'

Love how she won't mention a forum or here. It's 'DMs' ok Jessii.

Maybe enrol yourself in speech head 'Ubbsessed'

And the fact ONLY those dogshit scrapbooks burnt!? But wait, 'Not from the Fire' COME ON. Does she really think people as dumb as her!? Insurance companies have an investigation team!

Get a job or a hobby at least you slob.

Reactions: 17
I think unfortunately for Jess and the other influencers, people are getting over it. Gossip sites are becoming more and more popular, people are looking at what is posted online with a more discerning eye. It’s been a free for all for influencers for a longggg time.

Reactions: 19
Our ECO WARRIOR starting off her sook with yet another disposable coffee cup 🤦‍♀️

'Overstepping' no, no. Overstepping was your putrid husband saying what he did and both of you not acknowledging it.

We say truths. You can't handle it. Like they say 'Truth hurts'

Love how she won't mention a forum or here. It's 'DMs' ok Jessii.

Maybe enrol yourself in speech head 'Ubbsessed'

And the fact ONLY those dogshit scrapbooks burnt!? But wait, 'Not from the Fire' COME ON. Does she really think people as dumb as her!? Insurance companies have an investigation team!

Get a job or a hobby at least you slob.
She mentioned “app”.

It’s a website you feral gronk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If we happen to drop enough buzz words, it might just be that this page appears in their investigation ;)

Reactions: 5
She obviously has l people that legitimately like her and follow her. Imagine letting a few people on a snark site effect you that much that you stop posting to those who actually like you and help in PAYING TO SUPPORT YOUR LIFESTYLE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hahah her rant. Ah she’s so feral 🤢🤢 she’s so rattled because she read our comments about contacting the companies she does work for and that we’re onto her for insurance fraud. She’s just outing herself with that much defensiveness

Reactions: 12
Also, it’s nothing new ‘babe’.. gossip mags, reality TV… that you yourself watch!!! This is just the 21st centuries version of a gossip mag. We’re not going anywhere ‘babe’ 🤷‍💁‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I really can't help but think they won't have the right type of insurance to cover those albums, seemed like there were still a lot in the shed that she would have lost. They are business stock, have they been insured as such or are they assuming home and contents will cover it. I'm sure they would need to be insured seperately for the business and would they have gone to that effort? 😳

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness that rant made my day! She’s so flipping hilarious! 😂
Darling, influenzas like you need people to be obsessed with you so you can afford to have your ‘vowel’ renewal in the hope it’ll give you an iota (Jessssii if you’re reading here that means a small amount) of happiness. Here’s an idea - get the F off the gram then if you don’t want people to have opinions on all your questionable parenting and life choices. You are the biggest bogan out there and THE worst parent I have seen flaunting their pitiful excuse for a life out there every day.
Also babe, might want to ease up on the maccas and hire your PT hubby before the big day - you’re welcome 🤪✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She obviously has l people that legitimately like her and follow her. Imagine letting a few people on a snark site effect you that much that you stop posting to those who actually like you and help in PAYING TO SUPPORT YOUR LIFESTYLE!
She is losing followers pretty quickly though. A lot of these more problematic influencers are. I think that’s what sends them into a spiral.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh Methikkkaaaa thanks for the lols. I needed a laugh at the end of a massive week of real work. Truly amusing you dirty gronk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two things- her original video showing the fire damage: I remember looking at the boxes of stock and thinking, oh lucky they didn’t get damaged (they did not look burnt or wet) and as someone else commented, lucky the Xmas tree survived and it was closer to where the fire happened than the stock. I’m calling bull.
- And absolutely no shade, but I cannot fathom her being a 10-12 on the bottom.

Reactions: 13
Two things- her original video showing the fire damage: I remember looking at the boxes of stock and thinking, oh lucky they didn’t get damaged (they did not look burnt or wet) and as someone else commented, lucky the Xmas tree survived and it was closer to where the fire happened than the stock. I’m calling bull.
- And absolutely no shade, but I cannot fathom her being a 10-12 on the bottom.
Probably why she took those stories down quickly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.