Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets think about all the expenses that Jess wants:

Nose Job - 15-20K
Lounge Reno - 15K
Wedding - min 50K
Reno Goldies Room with Ensuite - $15K

Anything else?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They'll just have another wedding after the nose job
I have so many questions
Starting with - surely she should wait for her new nose before she gets married again?
And then - will the family member butterfly tattoo that she now hates be removed before the second wedding?
Or will profesh airbrushing just deal with these two things she hates about herself….???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is the reply from Zero Co.

They did say they would get their partnership gurus to look into it but who knows.

I told them about the aligners and hello fresh and how she is manipulative and renowned for false advertising. I also mentioned the grubby shirts, grubby house even though she has a cleaner and her inappropriate homophobic and sexist comments.

But meh - they gave me the fuzzy wave off.

Pity cause I am their target audience. I love eco friendly greens stuff and subscriptions that help the world with my necessity purchases - I love who gives a crap dunny roles etc.

I would’ve tried this but now it just feels scammy cause Jessika is involved.

Sorry for the long post.
I also wrote to them and received the exact same reply. Legit word for word.

Just like everything else with these muppets I’m cringing at their ‘wedding’ aka vow renewal at 8 years married. They are honesty they biggest POS people out there and I’m dumbfounded daily as to how anyone legitimately likes them
I’m confused at where the “8 years” came from. Is this something she said? I followed her way back when she was just starting and knew something was off about that statement/timeline. I’m embarrassed about how far I had to scroll to find this but hey, I proved myself right. They actually got married in August 2016, so still not quite 6 years of marriage. Idiots.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
As someone who has had a nose job, it takes a good 12 months for swelling to properly go down and your nose to be settled and done. So she’d want to get it done asap if she wants it to look good on her “wedding” day.

Reactions: 8

I’m confused at where the “8 years” came from. Is this something she said? I followed her way back when she was just starting and knew something was off about that statement/timeline. I’m embarrassed about how far I had to scroll to find this but hey, I proved myself right. They actually got married in August 2016, so still not quite 6 years of marriage. Idiots.
6 years - WTF.

Get your nose and renos done and then do the wedding redo for your 10th anniversary. They have no idea about responsibliites.

They could easily pay for the nose and house renos that they would live with every day for the same cost as the one day wedding.

Ughhhhhhhhh - No common sense lives in the Burp.

Reactions: 6
So she is counting on Bloom making that $30000 plus another $20000 she will add on for a 7 year rehitch?Renovations was going to be more so the idiot says , forget that I can spend the money I dont actually have yet on a redo wedding.A whole year of planning a RTW extravaganza..I think her followers will start dropping like flies within the 6 month mark.Hope her next drop is more inspiring than the sceapbooking that she doesnt even do herself.Phil's mum must be livid.

Reactions: 4
So she is counting on Bloom making that $30000 plus another $20000 she will add on for a 7 year rehitch?Renovations was going to be more so the idiot says , forget that I can spend the money I dont actually have yet on a redo wedding.A whole year of planning a RTW extravaganza..I think her followers will start dropping like flies within the 6 month mark.Hope her next drop is more inspiring than the sceapbooking that she doesnt even do herself.Phil's mum must be livid.
The fact she’s not considering her business will cost money just to operate as a business (not set and forget) with sweet easy profits just flowing in to pay for this wank wedding tells us everything we need to know. What’s the bet she’ll get a nasty tax bill surprise? These people RAIDED their SUPER to pay for camera equipment and her tummy tuck..?!? I was blown away they got a mortgage. Are they also factoring in CPI increases this year and mortgage rate rises? Good luck!

And don't forget that they needed a guarantor when they first tired to get a mortgage and the person they had lined up ended up pulling out last minute - no guesses as to why.

So they had to wait longer and save up a hefty deposit to even secure the loan in the first place.

Reactions: 5

"It was the best day and night ever".....until it wasn't

The fact she’s not considering her business will cost money just to operate as a business (not set and forget) with sweet easy profits just flowing in to pay for this wank wedding tells us everything we need to know. What’s the bet she’ll get a nasty tax bill surprise? These people RAIDED their SUPER to pay for camera equipment and her tummy tuck..?!? I was blown away they got a mortgage. Are they also factoring in CPI increases this year and mortgage rate rises? Good luck!
There's always the $$$ from the insurance claim!!!!

Reactions: 2
The sheer THIRST for engagement. This is absolutely embarrassing. Making people accidentally click through to your stupid post by positioning it like this is some low-rent tit. Honestly, the corners these lazy assclowns will cut to do the world’s easiest job… 🤦‍♀️

86D08E8B-C1DB-4CBC-9413-133364D625AD.jpeg

BEDCE856-2710-4F88-9635-5B52192D93F9.jpeg

Reactions: 4
My thoughts on the nose as above! If she is going to get that thing fixed she needs MONTHS for it to heal and look what she wants it to.

Will she fix her teeth for her second 'wedding'?! Those things need fixing stat. But for real.

As for Eco that brand she hocked. They have lost me. What a dogshit response.

Reactions: 11
The sheer THIRST for engagement. This is absolutely embarrassing. Making people accidentally click through to your stupid post by positioning it like this is some low-rent tit. Honestly, the corners these lazy assclowns will cut to do the world’s easiest job… 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1211931
View attachment 1211933
I noticed Sarah Kearns do the same thing and it made me laugh. She’s even more desperate for engagement than Jessii is.

Reactions: 2
That spiel was almost too good to be true. It literally put a smile on my face. Who’s living in who’s head rent free, babe?
Also, “uhb-sessed” or obsessed? Girl needs a lesson on speaking (among other things).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.